PWD 1066: I Know He Know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasonable reaction, imo
I wouldnt eat a cake that had dodgers or lakers colors on it, no mothereffing way

Like 15 years ago, they opened up a fancy pants new sports bar restaurant out here, built it from the ground up and it was really nice with all the bells and whistles of the day so everyone was all excited
Went there for my birthday right after it opened, walked in, looked around, it was a fucking dodgers bar!
I dont think it even lasted til the start of baseball season before it was outta business

what-were-you-thinking-al-gore.gif

Like 15 years ago, they opened up a fancy pants new sports bar restaurant out here, built it from the ground up and it was really nice with all the bells and whistles of the day so everyone was all excited
Went there for my birthday right after it opened, walked in, looked around, it was a fucking dodgers bar!
I dont think it even lasted til the start of baseball season before it was outta business

That seems weird. I would only open a specific team themed bar if the location was literally walking distance to the stadium or in a college town. Seems like they were destined to fail no matter what if they're making decisions like that

Bring back Vince....Triple H losing people.

Neckbeards were too busy researching Alice In Wonderland conspiracies to watch.

OR.....football back.

Bring back Vince....Triple H losing people.

Neckbeards were too busy researching Alice In Wonderland conspiracies to watch.

OR.....football back.

It's definitely football lol

Marks dont belong in business. @tonykahn

you know what makes it worse?
its cake

dont get me fucking cake for my birthday, i dont eat that shit.

Get me whiskey, bbq or fuck off.

donuts are acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back