PWD 1067: You Can Still Say No, Mandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that dude threw the flowers down at floyd's feet and the crowd no sold it

lol they just shout out the street fighting vids
haha, they do it everytime he fights. im watching some clips on twitter now. just seen that guy drop the flowers in front of floyd. floyd could not even be bothered to give a shit lol

dang
floyd punched him in the nuts
and then a tko at the bell

They need to ditch the "we're Indian gimmick" and let these two be their swaggy selfs you see on their socials.

dang
floyd punched him in the nuts
and then a tko at the bell
these boys gotta learn theres levels to this. sure floyd wasnt a big puncher in boxing. but for these mma guys, floyds speed, technique, and explosiveness are something theyve never felt before

these boys gotta learn theres levels to this. sure floyd wasnt a big puncher in boxing. but for these mma guys, floyds speed, technique, and explosiveness are something theyve never felt before
its fun to watch them try tho lol
asakura actually clippwd floyd good a few times.
way better job than tenshin imo
koji called out floyd after he ko'd floyd's bodyguard but i don't see that one happening

its fun to watch them try tho lol
asakura actually clippwd floyd good a few times.
way better job than tenshin imo
koji called out floyd after he ko'd floyd's bodyguard but i don't see that one happening
yeah mikura brought it. might have pissed floyd off a bit.

They need to ditch the "we're Indian gimmick" and let these two be their swaggy selfs you see on their socials.

Oh shit, they're gonna post so many spoilers.

I don't know shit about WWE booking but I have seen a lot of negatives about Braun Strowman in here and maybe it's all warranted but THAT DUDE IS FUCKING OVER!!!!
No bullshit, I haven't seen a pop like that since Urijah Faber was working WEC shows at the Arco Arena in Sacramento
I was legit shocked as fuck when he came out and that arena fucking exploded, I don't know if it's like that everywhere but that dude has Stockton on lock, wow wow wow

Last edited:
I don't know shit about WWE booking but I have seen a lot of negatives about Brain Strowman in here and maybe it's all warranted but THAT DUDE IS FUCKING OVER!!!!
No bullshit, I haven't seen a pop like that since Urijah Faber was working WEC shows at the Arco Arena in Sacramento
I was legit shocked as fuck when he came out and that arena fucking exploded, I don't know if it's like that everywhere but that dude has Stockton on lock, wow wow wow
That was the thing about Braun. He had a really good two or three year run where he was legit the most over thing on the roster. He’s always had good physical charisma and presence. They just of course overbooked him to be more than a monster and have actual feelings then he said stupid things on social media that lost him a lotta favor around here. He’s good when booked right

Killer Kross couldn't get a fan reaction to save his life, he was trying hard as fuck and so was Scarlett but people just didnt give a shit, that also surprised me

Killer Kross couldn't get a fan reaction to save his life, he was trying hard as fuck and so was Scarlett but people just didnt give a shit, that also surprised me
The main problem with Kross at the moment is they are trying to go from 0 to 100 immediately. I do not think he has even had a real match since coming back, just attacking Drew a lot.

I think he can get over, as he and his wife do the gimmick well, but I also do not think he will a top heel or anything. Just missing that spark seemingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back