PWD 1067: You Can Still Say No, Mandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe definitely has the size and power to do it. this deontay/helenius match will be telling. it'll be interesting to see if deontay will look like his former self or if he's just completely shot from those two tyson beat downs.
Wilder really should handle Helenius without much problem imo. Helenius is nothing special

tumblr_oin9sdAXfw1vlzwxto1_400.gif

Killer Kross couldn't get a fan reaction to save his life, he was trying hard as fuck and so was Scarlett but people just didnt give a shit, that also surprised me
was Scarlett wearing pants?
thats usually a deciding factor.

Killer Kross couldn't get a fan reaction to save his life, he was trying hard as fuck and so was Scarlett but people just didnt give a shit, that also surprised me
He’s really not the star material they are trying to make him. He’s more like a midcarder.

Could a DJ save his life?

@RollSonnenRoll your boys were there
I didn't expect a flaming gay stereotype act to be on the show, happy to see some traditions are still allowed to exist
Do they play it up super fabulous and flamboyant on the show cause they were going all out with the feminine mannerisms and the finger snapping and booty popping and the whole bit

IMG_20220925_070757.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll your boys were there
I didn't expect a flaming gay stereotype act to be on the show, happy to see some traditions are still allowed to exist
Do they play it up super fabulous and flamboyant on the show cause they were going all out with the feminine mannerisms and the finger snapping and booty popping and the whole bit

View attachment 945243
The only one there worth a damn is the "manager", who is starting to get back to his original NXT gimmick of LA Knight.

LET ME TALK TO YA!

YEAH!

@RollSonnenRoll

Hit Row was really over, the chick with them looks exactly like Ice Cubes girlfriend in Friday, I appreciated that

157960_174007679278203_2052088_n.jpg

Is Nattie supposed to be a heel, it seemed like she was trying to be one but she's just to pleasant and nice for it to work

The turned off all the lights and played White Rabbit during a break

Drew McIntyre was a no show, he was replaced by Braun Strowman

I don't know shit about WWE booking but I have seen a lot of negatives about Braun Strowman in here and maybe it's all warranted but THAT DUDE IS FUCKING OVER!!!!
No bullshit, I haven't seen a pop like that since Urijah Faber was working WEC shows at the Arco Arena in Sacramento
I was legit shocked as fuck when he came out and that arena fucking exploded, I don't know if it's like that everywhere but that dude has Stockton on lock, wow wow wow
That’s what I was telling @Sycho Sid yesterfsy. He has his denigrators here but the tanbase overall like him lot same me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back