PWD 1069: AEW Ticket Sales Are Down

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya2cr7onuhv51.jpg

Remember when Jericho coloured in his hairline with MS Paint?

I think she did, but WWE have still said no.

I think WWE let her leave so she can wrestle, and keep an eye on her, and if she doesn't get hurt, then maybe bring her back.
Apparently WWE tried to sign her to a deal but she said no.

Extreme rules has the potential to be great good matches

Apparently WWE tried to sign her to a deal but she said no.

That's odd, because I'm sure I read somewhere that she said on her Twitch that WWE said they weren't offering her a new contract and that her leaving wasn't her choice

Dawg don’t piss in my ass this morning!!! His feuds with edge, gody rhode, and now riddle have been the best matches
I would agree that him and Cody stole Wrestlemania. The Riddle stuff is solid but I want to see something on the level of 2020’s MOTY, #CivilWar

741411317227d67ac087912fb359b70d.jpg

Wrestlenomics has the ShopAEW data. CM Punk is top seller with over 4k items sold. The Acclaimed are second with just under 3k. Danhausen is at 2k so obviously he should be getting paid half of what CM Punk is /s

That's odd, because I'm sure I read somewhere that she said on her Twitch that WWE said they weren't offering her a new contract and that her leaving wasn't her choice
Apparently it was after Vince left.

Wrestlenomics has the ShopAEW data. CM Punk is top seller with over 4k items sold. The Acclaimed are second with just under 3k. Danhausen is at 2k so obviously he should be getting paid half of what CM Punk is /s
$5 million to move 4,000 units <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back