PWD 1069: AEW Ticket Sales Are Down

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys let’s have a weekend without denigration and let the spirit of wrestling run through us
<Wink2>

Im going to two shows this weekend, Lake, the regular warehouse matches on Saturday and then the debut of @Ozymandias boy Titus Alexanders family promotion on Sunday
The Sunday show will be in an old movie theater with the ring in front of the screen and the fans in the old theater seats
You know how much I like checking out new and different arena set ups so I am really looking forward to that one!

The Haunting.jpg
Ugly Dojo.jpg

Look at that set up, oh I cant wait to get in there and dig around

theater ring.jpg

giphy.webp

Im going to two shows this weekend, Lake, the regular warehouse matches on Saturday and then the debut of @Ozymandias boy Titus Alexanders family promotion on Sunday
The Sunday show will be in an old movie theater with the ring in front of the screen and the fans in the old theater seats
You know how much I like checking out new and different arena set ups so I am really looking forward to that one!

View attachment 947111
View attachment 947112
That is beautiful pere. Just beautiful

Gonna be two new guys i never heard of before at the warehouse matches, I hope they dont get too nervous when they see me walk in to judge their future potential

311348613_643497493908346_1860965590287372322_n.jpg

View attachment 947111
View attachment 947112
I’m driving back from an impromptu week in PCB. Buncha mahks cancelled their reservations cause of a little ol’ hurricane and the RSR family scooped that shit up! Anyways, I made my usual stop over to Club La Vela to pay my respects to WCW’s final resting place. It was closed, boarded up and the parking lot blocked off so I couldn’t even get in there for a good pic. I wish I could just walk around inside and see how it’s falling apart. To my knowledge, it hasn’t opened in 2-3 years. <DCrying>

@My Spot

I’m driving back from an impromptu week in PCB. Buncha mahks cancelled their reservations cause of a little ol’ hurricane and the RSR family scooped that shit up! Anyways, I made my usual stop over to Club La Vela to pay my respects to WCW’s final resting place. It was closed, boarded up and the parking lot blocked off so I couldn’t even get in there for a good pic. I wish I could just walk around inside and see how it’s falling apart. To my knowledge, it hasn’t opened in 2-3 years. <DCrying>

@My Spot

Hwat is PCB?

Paige has been officially cleared to compete by AEW Doctor, Michael Sampson.

You may remember Sampson as the doctor who reacted quickly to save Jerry Lawler when he was having a heart attack at ringside when he was on commentary.

But, he also said Matt Hardy was okay to continue after smashing his head on the concrete floor after falling 15 feet against Sammy Guevara. So, swings and roundabouts.
He’s Wardlows dad yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back