PWD 1069: AEW Ticket Sales Are Down

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m driving back from an impromptu week in PCB. Buncha mahks cancelled their reservations cause of a little ol’ hurricane and the RSR family scooped that shit up! Anyways, I made my usual stop over to Club La Vela to pay my respects to WCW’s final resting place. It was closed, boarded up and the parking lot blocked off so I couldn’t even get in there for a good pic. I wish I could just walk around inside and see how it’s falling apart. To my knowledge, it hasn’t opened in 2-3 years. <DCrying>

@My Spot

Yeah it's been closed for awhile now. Not sure if it'll ever open again.

@Me when Rampage starts

mjf-aew.gif

Much love

Started watching She Hulk this morning,, two episodes in, it's really good so far, looks like another win for Marvel

Coulda done without all the woke bullshit, though
Haven't seen it yet but apparently it gets better as it goes with this week's episode being the best one

xEqIV5f.jpg

Sasha Banks is looking GUDT!
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Started watching She Hulk this morning,, two episodes in, it's really good so far, looks like another win for Marvel

Coulda done without all the woke bullshit, though

She Hulk without woke shit. You must be trolling me.

@RollSonnenRoll Last night I broke down yet again. I was eating good for a week and yesterday it started out good. But I went to the store to get my son some snacks for his tournament on Saturday and I broke down! I picked up 6 big chocolate chips cookies and 4 birthday cake cupcakes and ate all those SUMBITCHES LAST NIGHT!

cover2.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll Last night I broke down yet again. I was eating good for a week and yesterday it started out good. But I went to the store to get my son some snacks for his tournament on Saturday and I broke down! I picked up 6 big chocolate chips cookies and 4 birthday cake cupcakes and ate all those SUMBITCHES LAST NIGHT!

cover2.jpg
You know what comes next...

cover2.jpg
Was it worth it

That's a shoot.

Jordan Poole learned a lesson. Don't push a guy way bigger than you who's in your face unless you're ready to throw hands.

Draymond is still a bitch for sucker punching his teammate with the KO blow like that knowing damn well Jordan Poole wasn't gonna throw a punch and was zero threat to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back