PWD 806: Ken Shamrock Snap Your Ankle Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't even hit her head, Foot.
EB1L7weXYAARq83.jpg

Becky even grabs her head right after.

Raw was a 3 hour show with maybe 43 minutes of wrestling.

Current KotR participants:
RAW: Baron Corbin, Cesaro, Cedric Alexander, Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, The Miz
SmackDown: Ali, Andrade, Apollo Crews, Buddy Murphy, Chad Gable, WWE 24/7 Champion Elias, Kevin Owens, Shelton Benjamin

Saw it mentioned that some folks wish the KotR could be similar to the G1 and even have house show matches count as part of the tournament.
Don’t think that would be a bad idea either.

I think the gimmick works better with a smug heel, than a monster like Drew or Samoa Joe, or any of the babyfaces.

So Corbin, Zayn, Elias or Andrade imo would have the best run with it.

EB1L7weXYAARq83.jpg

Becky even grabs her head right after.
The Legit Botch. I would have popped if the EST of NXT came out and flattened Becky it would have been more realistic than ol' Kabuki Warrior USA.

I think the gimmick works better with a smug heel, than a monster like Drew or Samoa Joe, or any of the babyfaces.

So Corbin, Zayn, Elias or Andrade imo would have the best run with it.
King Corbin... Golly... Sami could have some fun with it though.

Man Becky is not having the best of luck with chairs lately is she? Didnt she have a nice lump in her head after the top of a chair hit her recently?

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross are terrible.

The match looked shit because they are too damn slow.

You have top-tier talent, like Charlotte, like Asuka, like Shirai, like Moon, even Bayley, who can absolutely go, but they have to grind to a halt because Bliss, Cross, IIconics etc still have to be in the ring...for God knows what reason...

I hope that a big chunk of them hop off...

Make a new thread Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back