PWD 808: Catch A Bad One Named Buddy

Which type of music / special event venue do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know....for a league called the Big 3.....no one can score a 3 if they life depended on it.

I didnt even know Cormier was fighting tonight but after looking at the card I kinda hella really wanna order this
Havent ordered a UFC fight in over 3 years though
Im nervous to break that streak
What to do, what to do

giphy.gif

I didnt even know Cormier was fighting tonight but after looking at the card I kinda hella really wanna order this
Havent ordered a UFC fight in over 3 years though
Im nervous to break that streak
What to do, what to do

giphy.gif
Order it, Pete.

Get some food/cold diet Dr Pepper and enjoy yourself.

Doesn't look like they were even a part of his camp. Cesar isnt on bad terms and he wasn't even in the background of anything like he usually is
Cesar hasnt worked with any of the guys from the old team in years and years
He just makes money from his gym but hes not involved in any high level training anymore

he acted smart

Took the year off to recover from a ko and demanded not to get cast aside like the ufc likes to do

He showed zero inclination to have immediate rematches with anyone he beat but wants it all his way when he loses. Smart = Self serving I guess.

I can see your point, but fuck I'd be happy if he lost.

I set a mean screen bro
Ok good. I’ll come off of that and either pull up for 3 or I’ll attack the basket and I’ll either have a layup or I’ll kick it to you when you roll. They can’t stop all 3, Pete.

I used to rock the fuck outta my And1 C-Webbs
Had the black pair and the white pair

2002-03-Dada-C4-White-.jpg

2002-03-Dada-C4-Black.jpg
I wasn't allowed on my high school basketball team because I didn't know "fundamentals" and just did shit I saw on And1.....would kill everyone on that team on the court tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back