PWD 809: King of the Ring related title

Pineapple on pizza

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of instinctively knew that before you typed it. Like not the technical stuff but just that a liquid isn't that strong and could bad after a while. I think I could have been a good scientist, Lake.
Yeah that’s good u have the instinct. Americans was like this smells like shit and obviously this pill ejaculated on all the others I’ll uust take it anyways them blame the internet when He know even search for the right think.
He no science institutes man like u Rex
source.gif

I just want to say before in pass out which can be s minute from now or hour from now (inn r the mercy of NyQuil gods) this has been a fantastic thread good job pwd brothers
Vote lake!
<Oku04>

Yeah that’s good u have the instinct. Americans was like this smells like shit and obviously this pill ejaculated on all the others I’ll uust take it anyways them blame the internet when He know even search for the right think.
He no science institutes man like u Rex
source.gif

I believe in the science and the heart!

giphy.gif

"get them vagunas in dem
Aqueous conditions"

--lakersfan45, 2019

PNgTWRb.gif

I just want to say before in pass out which can be s minute from now or hour from now (inn r the mercy of NyQuil gods) this has been a fantastic thread good job pwd brothers
Vote lake!
<Oku04>
Thank you, Lake. It’s been a while but I delivered like only I can.

i nominate @RollSonnenRoll because he is the white meat babyface of this place and doesn't get involved in any of our bullshit.
RSR just loves wrestling, football, and titties, and that's as American as it gets.

A very worthy opponent. I've sensed his worthiness many years ago.

Can I count on your vote, Moon?

'Reported yesterday, WWE NXT could be headed to the USA Network to become a two-hour, live weekly show from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, running from 8 pm ET to 10 pm ET. Initially, reports had FS1 picked as the landing spot for the promotion to go up against AEW, which will be running at the same time, beginning October 2.'

that, and vince + dunn are reportedly likely to be involved because its live TV.

so

RIP NXT

That was part of the appeal of NXT to wrestlers. Work 1 night and a couple of ppvs, get paid like a full timer, swan around Florida for a month. No more Last Man Standing, 2 out of 3 falls matches now.

You don't think I know people in your world, demon. YOU FOOL! They will smite your balls clean off your pelvis! But I'm a man of peace.

A man of peace....meaning you will let others BLEED for you while you sit in comfort.

But i do not damn you, Brother. I am but the one chosen to carry out the Sentence. I bear you no ill will.

I nominate @Ozymandias just
On the fact that he’s actually putting this shit into action. Hey trenebr when botchfitch was gonna do
iPad show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back