PWD 961: The Return of Rihoe

will Rihoe win the title eliminator tournament?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some beer yesterday. There must have been some ice build up. The trunk never closed properly. Drained the car battery. Had to take a cab to work tonight like a damn common man! That's hard times!

Bought some beer yesterday. There must have been some ice build up. The trunk never closed properly. Drained the car battery. Had to take a cab to work tonight like a damn common man! That's hard times!

Little snug

Just a tad

b25K7kb.jpg

I think I have more heat with Shayna immediately checking on her.....supposed to be this cage fighter who snaps limbs and enjoys doing it......check when you get past the curtain

I think I have more heat with Shayna immediately checking on her.....supposed to be this cage fighter who snaps limbs and enjoys doing it......check when you get past the curtain
Did Steve Austin check on Dude Love when he knocked his teeth out? Oh hell no! He picked them things up and threw ‘em into the crowd

She could've at least thrown some weak ass worked punches while doing so....

...but I can understand her insta panic of "this Joshi bitch might kill me next time we're in the ring"... Bad but not terrible.

....that said I blame Jax for infecting her with Botch-ulisim.

She could've at least thrown some weak ass worked punches while doing so....

...but I can understand her insta panic of "this Joshi bitch might kill me next time we're in the ring"... Bad but not terrible.

....that said I blame Jax for infecting her with Botch-ulisim.
Should atleast brag about it and try book herself a title match.

Do a fight pit and bite down on the mouth guard and take a receipt.

Triple H and his respecting da woman gimmick is killing the business.
yet at the same time, Mr Touchy Feely is always the first to reach over and hug them,
caressing their hair and shit

i see u hunter <{fry}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back