PWD 962: #PrayforAnnaJay

would you buy a PWD t-shirt and wear it in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonwolf

Roadhouse All-U-Can-Eat Beef Rib Eating Champion
@Gold
Reaction score

00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.240699

tenor.gif

Rules:

1. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back harder

2. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back better

3. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back faster

4. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back stronger

Mascot:

tenor.gif

eXiooOQ.gif

j6dwyodzng861.gif

tenor.gif

Eaut34yX0AEudNV

gwjyvuypsnt51.jpg

qnaaxo5kg6j51.jpg

ox400i5fxvu51.jpg

7fw9ezg26tu51.gif

themes:

please @Zebra Cheeks @Kung Fu Kowboy @Lethal thanks

one love.

f3653888546179f4c99ca0a238b92af59a5f0935.gifv

00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.240699

tenor.gif

Rules:

1. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back harder

2. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back better

3. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back faster

4. #PrayforAnnaJay to come back stronger

Mascot:

tenor.gif

eXiooOQ.gif

j6dwyodzng861.gif

tenor.gif

Eaut34yX0AEudNV

gwjyvuypsnt51.jpg

qnaaxo5kg6j51.jpg

ox400i5fxvu51.jpg

7fw9ezg26tu51.gif

themes:

please @Zebra Cheeks @Kung Fu Kowboy @Lethal thanks

one love.

f3653888546179f4c99ca0a238b92af59a5f0935.gifv

Very nice tribute thread to #OurAnnaJay. I was going to award you 250 points, but the Kanye theme has to ding you (I don't make the rules), so please accept a well-earned 200 and three gold stars. Keep track of your gold stars as you can cash in every 10 for a #SocraticShoutOut.

I also award Anna Jay 1,000 points and 20 gold stars.

I also deduct 5,000 points from Nia Jax for injuring Anna Jay (I assume).

#Queenslayer

Bonus Theme:

#PrayforAnnaJay

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ANNA JAY TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Watching last nights Raw.

You know...this show started out decent.

Miz cut a decent promo. Lashley threatening him for a title shot both for his help and for Morrison losing Lashley's title was good. Made sense...Miz being scared and weaseling out made sense. I liked the awesome quip on the threat. I even liked the count down. Good stuff.

These backstage segments with Riddle get dumber and dumber. I was getting worried the show would go back to shit.

Morrison vs Riddle was a good match. I like Riddle's work. He's a spaz and everything is a lightning strike. I looks good and I can believe what I'm seeing him do. Morrison is slowing down some, but he's still decent in there. This was a good way to pick the show back up.

Bad Bunny looks like an idiot. Priest has been reduced to his body guard. This sucks. Truth stopped being funny a long time ago.

The New Day gimmick needs to end. Nice of Kofi to sell the EC. I could really tell he had been through a severe match the night before. Must be why those two trouble in paradise looked like such shit. Can Retribution end already? They don't matter at all, they look stupid, and everyone thinks they're a joke.

The second segment with Lashley and Miz was the opposite of the first one. Lashley should have beat his ass the second he came out in a suit until a crying bloody Miz agreed to have the match next week, or the next ppv or whatever. Instead Strowman comes out and fucks up his promo. Then Shane comes out and remind us all that Strowman doesn't matter anymore. Blehck.

Hurt Business vs Lucha House Party. I guess that 3 week push for LHP is over. This was a good match though and made Hurt Business look strong and unified. I'm glad that break tease seems to be over. These guys are the best things on Raw. They're treated seriously and come off as credible. We need more of that.

Have I mentioned Bad Bunny looks like an idiot? This guy sucks and there is no value to him being there. This isn't about his music or the fact he's from Puerto Rico or whatever other dumb argument Meltzer and the other fucktards come up with to claim anyone who doesn't like it is pop culture ignorant. It's because he fucking sucks at this. He looks bored most of the time he's there and the wrestlers are stuck playing second fiddle to an untrained fan. No one is tuning into Raw to watch Bad Bunny. All this does is make the wrestlers look like jokes and reinforce the idea they're not real stars. This guy can't go away soon enough.

Priest checks a lot of boxes when it comes to star potential. So naturally they have no idea what to do with him. He's second fiddle to a musician that most of the rasslin fan base doesn't care about, and he needs a distraction to beat jobber Garza who is half his size. Brilliant. Then the 24/7 job squad shows up and we get more guys being made to look dumb for the sake of Bad Bunny. Fuck this shit.

Rhea coming to Raw...good thing they spent the last year making her look unimpressive and about as special as a ham sandwich.

Randy Orton to talk about Alexa and The Fiend...I'm sure this will be awful. They didn't the Papa Shango spot...well this was even worse than expected. Alexa and Bray need to fuck off to AEW as soon as possible.

Charlotte and Asuka vs Shayna and Fattie...again. Great...another chance to devalue Asuka and the women's title and remind us all that Charlotte is the only woman who matters in WWE. And Asuka get's legit hurt...wonderful...This shit is beyond dumb. I'm sure this will set the stage for Charlotte to get another Mania moment and then go on to bury Rhea a second time. Charlotte is the women's division version of Triple H's reign of terror. Just kills everyone else's momentum and makes everyone else look mundane...and not because of superior talent but just horseshit booking.

Hardy vs Sheamus...these guys are always sloppy together and this was no exception. Nice of them to sell the EC. Hardy brings very little to the table in 2021. He does everything in slow motion. Sheamus still looks the part, but that's about it. Ok match, but nothing anyone would remember 5 minutes after it's over.

More Charlotte and Ric...again...it keeps going...why won't this angle ever go away?!?!?!

Mandy and Dana vs Lana and Grossomi. Well...this sucked. I think we all hated it so no point wasting time on it.

AJ vs Ricodork. Why is Ricodork still working here? He sucks...he doesn't get rasslin and I hope he fucks off to join the rest of the flippy dorks somewhere else. I'd like to see AJ go to NXT and feud with Balor or Cole. Almost form Seattle Africa is tall...did anyone else notice? Wonder if he'll ever actually wrestle? As much as I like AJ's work...gotta call him out as well for no selling EC. Would it kill them to have the guys not wrestle for one week and just do promos? You've got dozen's of people doing nothing in catering and half of them aren't Nia Jax. Let them wrestle and let the folks in these "brutal," matches sell if for a week.

Lashley vs Strowman. They kept this short and intense so it was decent. Lashley apron hoping to dodge the Strowman charge was cool. Lashley kicks out of the power slam and pins Braun clean in 5 minutes. Then hurt locks him for added measure. Then crushes Miz like a bug. That's how you book a guy. Lashley looks like a million bucks and I hope to God they do the right thing and we get an Almighty champion next week. He's the best thin gon the show right now and the most credible thing in rasslin.

Rewatching 2002 on the network and found an underrated gem.

The Tommy Dreamer va Stevie Richards Singapore cane match from raw. This has to be one of the most violent matches in Raw history. Dreamer is a crimson mask from the cane shots and he just keeps taking them. Great match

This is an opportunity to get her over with
A) constant updates on her recovery
B) a training vignette w/ U2 playing
C) someone needs a mystery partner later
Or just 15 second clips of her painting her feet nails every week

Rewatching 2002 on the network and found an underrated gem.

The Tommy Dreamer va Stevie Richards Singapore cane match from raw. This has to be one of the most violent matches in Raw history. Dreamer is a crimson mask from the cane shots and he just keeps taking them. Great match

That's @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ favorite wrestler. And im not talking about dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back