PWD 962: #PrayforAnnaJay

would you buy a PWD t-shirt and wear it in public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN +. Headlined by the heavyweight that got his clocked cleaned by Francis in 30 seconds

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Big Frank went Africano on that man! :eek:

Bix shootin' again.

Bix shootin' again.

Look, Mr. Walk, I don't mean for this to sound like I'm taking anything out on you, so please don't take it that way, but these nonsense shenanigans need to end. I'm 41-goddamn-years old! I have no idea what I'm looking at when someone posts, "FuckFace69 is shooting!" and then it's a Tweeter thing that takes me to a different page but then it's not even a regular Tweeter it's like 47 goddamn images or screen shots or some dang trash and I don't know who any of the people are!

PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR POST!

Thank you.

The Babysitter wasn't bad. Should I watch the sequel? If the government nanobots in the COVID vaccine kill me quickly I might never have a chance again.

Look, Mr. Walk, I don't mean for this to sound like I'm taking anything out on you, so please don't take it that way, but these nonsense shenanigans need to end. I'm 41-goddamn-years old! I have no idea what I'm looking at when someone posts, "FuckFace69 is shooting!" and then it's a Tweeter thing that takes me to a different page but then it's not even a regular Tweeter it's like 47 goddamn images or screen shots or some dang trash and I don't know who any of the people are!

PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR POST!

Thank you.
Casual confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back