PWD 988: The Road to SummerSlam

Who’s Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena loses to Roman then in his quest for gold, goes to Raw to challenge Bob Lash. Loses that too, then decides to enter the Rumble and makes it to the final 2, but loses that too.

Cena chasing after that record breaking title reign that he can't seem to get is a great story.

Cena loses to Roman then in his quest for gold, goes to Raw to challenge Bob Lash. Loses that too, then decides to enter the Rumble and makes it to the final 2, but loses that too.

Cena chasing after that record breaking title reign that he can't seem to get is a great story.
ric flair will somehow be booked as guest referee and charlotte will interfere and cost cena the match because she doesn't want cena to break her dad's record.

@guests @creative <{fry}>

@Rebelfett do u have any experience with Oakridge Hobbies stores in the Chicagoland area? i am about to order a large model kit from them for me my niece and want to be sure they are on the up n up.

thx in advance

ric flair will somehow be booked as guest referee and charlotte will interfere and cost cena the match because she doesn't want cena to break her dad's record.

@guests @creative <{fry}>

<EdgyBrah>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back