PWD 988: The Road to SummerSlam

Who’s Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 3 am. Last night I woke up this time and ate cake. I am up again the same time but this time I am eating TWO slices of cake. When everyone wakes up please publicly shame me. Much love - Strang Rex DMD

SHAME ME!

Keilah Kang
TpJS98D.jpg

quIqdNZ.jpg

It's 3 am. Last night I woke up this time and ate cake. I am up again the same time but this time I am eating TWO slices of cake. When everyone wakes up please publicly shame me. Much love - Strang Rex DMD

SHAME ME!
REX-I-TO
GOR-DI-TO
REX-I-TO
GOR-DI-TO

just eat the whole damn cake u pussy

Last edited:

SHAME ME!

I was wondering why you were up during an European morning getting close to afternoon.

<EdgyBrah>

SHAME ME!
Fat piece of shit.

SHAME ME!
I'm floating away
Keep floating away
Floating away, floating away
I'm floating away
Keep floating away
Floating away, floating away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back