PWD confessions

Kenny should have gotten the top babyface mantle over Mox because Kenny's natural moveset and being able to V-Trigger mutliple guys in a row is more exciting. People can hate Cody, they can hate Jericho, there is no big reason to hate Kenny.

Kenny should have gotten the top babyface mantle over Mox because Kenny's natural moveset and being able to V-Trigger mutliple guys in a row is more exciting. People can hate Cody, they can hate Jericho, there is no big reason to hate Kenny.
Kenny is a massive douche though

I must confess, that my loneliness is killing me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
And give me a sign
Hit me, baby, one more time

We be making hit, yeah after hit, yeah
Them titties sittin' nice, yeah, I want to bite, yeah
I could fuck you right, yeah, all night, yeah

Other than the fact he's a spot monkey fraggle.

I haven't watched regularly since Kenny won but a Kenny vs Hangman fued for the belt would have put my butt in a seat. Instead of messing around with impact and having Hangman involved with dark order (not sure if that's still going on).
Yeah, AEW sucks right now, and yes Dark Order and Hangman still a thing of sorts, though what exactly I'm not sure, but they're doing something. Dark order is like the Mick Foley of AEW at moment, started out like Mankind, but the thing is lots of their members remained babyface like even before Brodies passing, they always showed best intentions but misguided and Lee, Gracin and Uno were supposed to be the real bad guys, but since Lee's passing and the very very human tribute show, they've embraced the goofball factor and become like I said, "Foley." Its alright, but there obviously is no direction for any of it.

Aew isnt all bad though, Team Taz is oldschool bully heat, and I like that faction. Inner Circle clown themselves, but they're alright too. Everyone else is just so fucking outlandish right now, I feel like its Saturday morning cartoons, how is WWE the more believable product?

Back