Locked PWD Purgatory 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as how @warriorscommando has already stalked you once. I'm sure he has a few pictures

<{danawhoah}>

Wait... @warriorscommando is gay too? I thought he had heaping helpings of crackhead stripper sex in his private yacht-jet on the way to his Tahitian spa/alpine ski resort...or something...sometimes I get his stories mixed up with that Mc Chris song about being a spy...they're pretty much the same thing/person.

<{danawhoah}>

Wait... @warriorscommando is gay too? I thought he had heaping helpings of crackhead stripper sex in his private yacht-jet on the way to his Tahitian spa/alpine ski resort...or something...sometimes I get hist stories mixed up with that Mc Chris song about being a spy...they're pretty much the same thing/person.
Hes a regular new day cool hand Luke

Why do they write a fucking novel? Nobody looking at this pic cares what you have to say, or your deep thoughts.. just let me see them titties and assets.

Huh...you know until you said this I never knew those things had words at the bottom...learn something everyday.

Huh...you know until you said this I never knew those things had words at the bottom...learn something everyday.

It was a wall of text making my scrolling down to the next THOT take longer ModFather

It was a wall of text making my scrolling down to the next THOT take longer ModFather

Those selfish whores how dare they!

upload_2020-2-12_15-15-53.gif

poppy-nxt-takeover.gif

t1OzPuY.gif

diddydatazz2.png

JDxREft.gif

XVy9yPy.png

e2ORwQE.gif

Bazler chamber win will have the be one of the most predictable of all time, up with Reigns winning and Cena era chambers. Smackdown woman having an chamber for the title or no.1 contender would of been better as there would be some unpredictability it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back