Qiu Jianliang signs with ONE

ONE Championship social media guy, I know you are reding this:
Now make a huge 8 man 65kg tournament with Qiu Jianliang, Wang Pengfei, Jia Aoqi, Petchpanomrung, Kaew, Kento Haraguchi, and Masaaki Noiri. That would be a real Asia all stars elite event.

if you want some western talent in the mix, bring Adamchuk, Asa Ten Pow, Abraham Vidales, Ezibiri, Cristian Spetcu, Calin Petrisor, Bulaid, Hasan Toy, David Mejia, Paulo Tebar, Antonio Campoy, Aleksei Ulianov and you guys are supposed to bring Vladimir Kuzmin soon.

Ilias Bulaid and Jordan Pikeur would be pretty cool to have. But IIRC Bulaid is focusing on MMA, and Pikeur might have some contractual obligations with K-1.

Not this year at least. WLF can probably manage to keep him anyway.
WLF has no problem with Hirotaka Asahisa in K-1 even before Wuhan flu so I think they don't mind that much as long their fighters don't fight for other chinese orgs.

WLF has no problem with Hirotaka Asahisa in K-1 even before Wuhan flu so I think they don't mind that much as long their fighters don't fight for other chinese orgs.
Wei Rui is sorta their golden boy tho and they had the whole Wei Rui Asian tour set for the year

In general they seem to largely plan out their year ahead of time and contract enough fighters to be able to do that. Wei Rui is in for the year.

Agreed, i thought he'd go to WLF if anywhere. Totally out of nowhere.
Was a bit surprising. Figured GoH had scrounged up the money to keep him and he had a fight lined up with them last month (or maybe was this month) that got corona'd.

Will he fight in Muay Thai or in Kickboxing?

ONE Championship social media guy, I know you are reding this:
Now make a huge 8 man 65kg tournament with Qiu Jianliang, Wang Pengfei, Jia Aoqi, Petchpanomrung, Kaew, Kento Haraguchi, and Masaaki Noiri. That would be a real Asia all stars elite event.

if you want some western talent in the mix, bring Adamchuk, Asa Ten Pow, Abraham Vidales, Ezibiri, Cristian Spetcu, Calin Petrisor, Bulaid, Hasan Toy, David Mejia, Paulo Tebar, Antonio Campoy, Aleksei Ulianov and you guys are supposed to bring Vladimir Kuzmin soon.
Dont forget Varats and Varga who also said he wants to sign with ONE. It would be a dream tournament.

<BirdieOwn>

Last edited:
Back