Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

A significant portion of the U.S. population has been conditioned to be paranoid and assume that some large group is out to get them. This is occasionally true. The opioid epidemic in the U.S. was created and is sustained by large drug corporations who have lied and cheated for profits. So, while makeshift morgues are in place to handle COVID deaths, it is impossible for some to not believe this is not another malicious money grab, even if every expert and every other country tells them otherwise. It is the ultimate result of not have a national healthcare system that isn't driven by profits. As much as people want to make anti-vaxxing about a lack of education, I believe most of it is driven by a paranoia that the entire medical industry is not driven by a desire to protect the public's health but for profit.

What do you think?

Not having national healthcare definitely exacerbates the situation, but we are seeing a decent amount of distrust of the vaccines and pharmaceutical companies in nations with Nationalized health care too. A certain amount of distrust of govt or pharmaceuticals is normal and healthy, but the main culprit for the levels we are seeing now is Social Media.

People these days (especially the younger crowd), have extremely short attention spans and can't be bothered to read and investigate things own their own beyond headlines, so they mostly get their information via memes or graphics with a few bullet points (making them extremely easy to exploit). The stuff on social media is so effective because it takes seconds to read, it invokes strong emotional responses, and there is also an "underground" aspect to it which makes people feel smart and edgy for having information that the main stream doesn't want people to know. Ironically the result ends up being they are even more brainwashed and less informed than people who blindly watch the MSM.

Bottom line is if this pandemic happened at any point in modern history before 2015 or so, we wouldn't be seeing the levels of skepticism that we are.

Solid point, but why did the white house invite her to talk to Fauci and she declined because she has to take care of her baby.

then she exposed the white house for inviting her on Twitter and they issued a public statement lying, saying they never invited her?

suspicious

I haven't been following that at all, just the Covid info.

<{cruzshake}>
read your post that I res….. fuck, never mind.

So they only subsidize farmers so private industry can use corn crops to make corn syrup for food and nothing else? Is that what you are trying to say retard?

The whole Nicki Minaj Swollen Testicle thing has brought this to a whole new level.

Whoever kicked them out.... Common sense exists in spite of whatever options they may have had.
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe we aren’t getting the full story. Maybe the airline was concerned since it was a medical issue and the people were removed to get medical assistance? I just saw a short clip of the kid crying. If he had asthma, he shouldn’t have been wearing a mask on a flight. Period. But that would mean, that the mother didn’t get the exemption.

Don’t know this particular case. But you can get a medical exemption for masks. If the mother didn’t act proactively and get a medical exemption for her kid, who is at fault?

You and the other fools who support this insanity are who is at fault.

Looks like @Papi Chulo was right,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/09/15/natural-immunity-vaccine-mandate/

" It’s okay to have an incorrect scientific hypothesis. But when new data proves it wrong, you have to adapt. Unfortunately, many elected leaders and public health officials have held on far too long to the hypothesis that natural immunity offers unreliable protection against covid-19 — a contention that is being rapidly debunked by science.

More than 15 studies have demonstrated the power of immunity acquired by previously having the virus. A 700,000-person study from Israel two weeks ago found that those who had experienced prior infectionswere 27 times less likely to get a second symptomatic covid infection than those who were vaccinated. This affirmed a June Cleveland Clinic study of health-care workers (who are often exposed to the virus), in which none who had previously tested positive for the coronavirus got reinfected. The study authors concluded that “individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from covid-19 vaccination.” And in May, a Washington University study found that even a mild covid infection resulted in long-lasting immunity."

Good to see The Washington Post come around.

Last edited:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/09/15/natural-immunity-vaccine-mandate/

" It’s okay to have an incorrect scientific hypothesis. But when new data proves it wrong, you have to adapt. Unfortunately, many elected leaders and public health officials have held on far too long to the hypothesis that natural immunity offers unreliable protection against covid-19 — a contention that is being rapidly debunked by science.

More than 15 studies have demonstrated the power of immunity acquired by previously having the virus. A 700,000-person study from Israel two weeks ago found that those who had experienced prior infectionswere 27 times less likely to get a second symptomatic covid infection than those who were vaccinated. This affirmed a June Cleveland Clinic study of health-care workers (who are often exposed to the virus), in which none who had previously tested positive for the coronavirus got reinfected. The study authors concluded that “individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from covid-19 vaccination.” And in May, a Washington University study found that even a mild covid infection resulted in long-lasting immunity."

i was just gonna post this in here as well. this destroys any vaccine passport mandate arguments. so many people have already had covid and dont even need the vaccine.

"The incorrect hypothesis that natural immunity is unreliable has resulted in the loss of thousands of American lives, avoidable vaccine complications, and damaged the credibility of public health officials. Given the recent mandate announcement by the White House, it would be good for our public health leaders to show humility by acknowledging that the hypothesis they repeatedly trumpeted was not only wrong, but it may be harmful. Let’s all come together around the mounting body of scientific literature and real-world clinical experience that is telling us not to require the full vaccine regimen in people who recovered from covid in the past. Public health officials changing their position on natural immunity, after so much hostility toward the idea, would go a long way in rebuilding the public trust."

@Queen B do you still believe everyone, teens and kids included should be mandated to get vaccines? even though most people have already had covid ?

You and the other fools who support this insanity are who is at fault.
So if my kid has asthma, and I know I have to get on a flight, and I show up without a medical exemption, should the airline take my word for it? Or should I have to get off my ass to get the exemption? That parent put their child in danger for not being proactive and getting the exemption, and then made the kid wear a mask. People are so dumb these days. Letting shitty parents off the hook for this.

Back