Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

I'm guessing the Amish aren't really affected because they're not mostly extremely obese basement dwellers with half a dozen co-morbidities
That, and they eat healthier non-gmo foods that haven't been drenched in pesticides and herbicides like everyone else. Crap food is responsible for the health crisis today. It's destroying everyone's immune systems but pharma won't say a word about it

Ahh yes the old "you're deflecting, but also we're on a karate forum, which is why I'm not bothering to reply to your on-topic response."

Carry on brother.

deflections and avoiding facts are the norm for the anti vaccers. i directed a friend of mine who was going down the anti vax rabbit hole to read one of these threads. the absolute ass whipping that these anti vaxers take on a daily basis is all anybody with an iq needs to understand the issue.

i told him this ass whipping goes on all day every day on here.

That, and they eat healthier non-gmo foods that haven't been drenched in pesticides and herbicides like everyone else. Crap food is responsible for the health crisis today. It's destroying everyone's immune systems but pharma won't say a word about it
They also don't carry anywhere close to the level of daily stress we do .

the people who read these kind of articles and have a smile appear across their face, should burn in hell.

Talking to anti-vaxxers, you get the same thing every time - nonsensical analogies and metaphors and tinfoil-hat conspiracy drivel, wrapped in a sense of pride and accomplishment. Like a 3-year old running up to you to show off the wonderful piece of dog shit they picked up in the backyard. As a rule, I try not to engage with them too much, but every once in awhile I'll come slap them just for my own amusement.

the people who read these kind of articles and have a smile appear across their face, should burn in hell.

Every time I see another headline of some anti-vaxxer suffering with or dying from COVID, it puts a big smile on my face.

I 100% support people's rights to not get vaccinated. All I ask is that they either stay home and suffer or die quickly, so that the poor healthcare professionals don't have to waste too much time and resource on them, and people who need other types of treatment and surgeries don't have to wait because they were too scared to get a needle.

*And to the mod who deleted one of my posts for supposedly wishing harm on a poster, this is not wishing harm on any particular poster. This is me saying that people who live by the sword will die by the sword.

I wouldn't go that far but logic has definatly taken a backseat to emotions. Both from the pro and anti vaccine crowds.

You dont need to go that far.. The globalists will do that for you ..

Every time I see another headline of some anti-vaxxer suffering with or dying from COVID, it puts a big smile on my face.

I 100% support people's rights to not get vaccinated. All I ask is that they either stay home and suffer or die quickly, so that the poor healthcare professionals don't have to waste too much time and resource on them, and people who need other types of treatment and surgeries don't have to wait because they were too scared to get a needle.

*And to the mod who deleted one of my posts for supposedly wishing harm on a poster, this is not wishing harm on any particular poster. This is me saying that people who live by the sword will die by the sword.

Confirms that you people promoting this are just plain BAD people ..

Full blown hysteria created by communists to control and take monopoly over the world money..
Yes, the virus is "full blown hysteria", better listen to this random schizophrenic who thinks it's a communist monopoly money seizure conspiracy. <Lmaoo>

Unless this is a troll, in which case I applaud lol.

Yes, the virus is "full blown hysteria", better listen to this random schizophrenic who thinks it's a communist monopoly money seizure conspiracy. <Lmaoo>

Unless this is a troll, in which case I applaud lol.

Another confirmed sherdog commie.. welcome to the party..

haha i hope you get ass raped in hell then.

You know what's funny. One day, no matter how many vaccines you take, you are going to die.

And you know who won't laugh at it? Me. Because I'm not a fucking psychopath.

Last edited:
Are you just going to keep swapping out one retarded analogy after another? lol smh "addiction to riding" he says.

Answer the question, if you can…I was using the word addiction in order to mock your premise which has one fundamental flaw out of the gate…Vaccine = Good…
There are countless real doctors who dispute that which you consider to be fact..
No point in further discussion due to your limited ability to comprehend a world with ideas outside of your narrow mind…

No, that's using your logic lol.
Motorcycle riders pay into insurance at a higher rate thanks to actuarial assessment of danger.
If Motorcycles had the same chances of hurting people as passing a virus to others, they would indeed be banned.

You jumped into the discussion and made a left turn, we are discussing hospital treatment of a person who willingly puts themself and increased risk..

Hope in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first :D

dude you have more posts in 8 months than I have in 8 years, you should rethink your life so you dont have to wait for an ass raping in hell to lose your virginity

I'm sorry Mike. I was an asshole about the way I said it.

I feel like I'm pushed into a corner as far as the mandate. Sick of the 'stupid, selfish' argument for why every man, woman, and child needs to be injected with a substance created by companies with a criminal history of hurting people. I believe that is a strong point that no one addresses.

If it was as simple as agreeing to disagree and walking away, I could accept that, but when people demand that I and my family be injected with this or face being excluded from society, I feel upset.

I'm sorry and wish you well, ok
Ok man, I also don't mean to come off as a holier than thou asshole. I really don't. From my perspective, this situation got like this out of nowhere. I woke up one day and it was us vs them lines drawn in the sand.

I'm used to people having different opinions and trying to discuss that and be civil, but like I said every time this topic comes up it seems like the people on your side of things get angry and personal really quickly. And not just you, quite a number of people I've spoken with for YEARS on here.

I started out just wanting to understand, because I didn't at all and people I have respect for were acting in a way that seems out of character, and I just wanted to understand why lol. But I get worn out on getting talked to like this pretty quickly.

And all this animosity has spread all over every subforum here, to the point that spending time here doesn't seem worthwhile anymore. I wish we hadn't gotten to a point where we decided everyone that doesn't think exactly like us is the enemy, an idiot and an asshole and all sorts of other things.

I feel frustrated too. Where I live people think they don't have to get the vaccine or the mask, which honestly I don't give a fuck about. But then they also think its fine to get right in people's personal space hacking and sneezing. it's like ok, they get to decide their level of exposure to risk AND they're going to decide for me and my family how much risk is acceptable? I don't agree with forcing people to do things but I don't agree with that either.

A bit? He's a militant anti-vaxer with a really fucking mental fixation to the point of essay writing upon essay writing. I haven't got through reading one, he's flippin obsessed with it. It's weird.
Hope you're doing alright, Mikey.
He isnt just that though. We used to talk about all sorts of other things before all of this. I don’t know cuffs. Everything is just going down the shitter. It's above my pay grade but I'm not happy about the way things are going. Everyone is at eachothers throats now. Can't even have a laugh with someone anymore without it eventually turning into all this political shit.

I haven't been on here all that much lately. I might just delete my account entirely I haven't decided yet. There doesn't seem to be a reason to come here anymore. if I wanted to constantly get in arguments and get talked to like an asshole, I'd just go outside lmao

He isnt just that though. We used to talk about all sorts of other things before all of this. I don’t know cuffs. Everything is just going down the shitter. It's above my pay grade but I'm not happy about the way things are going. Everyone is at eachothers throats now. Can't even have a laugh with someone anymore without it eventually turning into all this political shit.

I haven't been on here all that much lately. I might just delete my account entirely I haven't decided yet. There doesn't seem to be a reason to come here anymore. if I wanted to constantly get in arguments and get talked to like an asshole, I'd just go outside lmao
No, don't do that! You're one of the good eggs on here and will likely change your mind at some point down the road.

But agreed with us v them, Trumptwat started it, Covid has put a few more cherries on the cake. Not just here though, the UK and Australia seem to be going through the same.

None of these people went out of their way to protest covid or say it wasn't an issue. Vaccines reduce overall spread

You have zero evidence for anything in this quote

Back