Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

This post sums up my thoughts also. I have no problem with somebody not wanting to get vaccinated but those same people also feel that social distancing and having to wear a mask infringes on their freedoms. at this point they become a danger to me my family and society and it reveals the inherent immaturity and arrogance of most of the people on that side of the issue.

If they said I'm really sorry but I don't want to get the vaccine but I will social distance and I will wear a mask and I won't come to your house without telling you I'm not vaccinated, if they were polite like that I would support them.

As it is though it is impossible to support them.

@Mike. In fact two of my closest friends have fallen for the anti vaccine scam BUT they are both willing to social distance, wear masks, get tested etc. It has caused no damage to our friendship. But if they were belligerent and not careful it would be a real problem. The anti vaccine side is the problem here and the cause of division.
Yeah I agree. I wouldn't say I have no problem with people not getting the vaccine, it would help a lot if as many people who could get it did get it. But to some extent I understand the hesitancy. I don't get people who want to act like there isn't a pandemic going on though, people who refuse to wear a mask and social distance and get the vaccine are prolonging this pandemic for the rest of us which sucks and I resent them for it. At least pick one and stick to it so you can make it seem like you're doing your part.

This is something that gets lost in this conversation. The people braying about rights and freedoms have no fucking respect whatsoever for other people. Dont want to vaccinate or wear the mask, fine. But to also think you additionally have no duty to respect the personal space of others? And then I'M the bad guy? No, fuck outta here.

When I turned around and dude was right in my face, I gathered all my supplies and just moved. And even though I didn't say shit to him HE was still obviously irritated. Like what in the actual fuck. How do YOUR rights extend to controlling MY environment, then out of the other side of their mouth they talk about having their choices taken away.

Yeah, get the fuck outta here.

<DisgustingHHH>

That's the interesting thing here in Australia with all these protests that are popping up. The majority have spoken and it's lead to the whole anti vax, mask etc movement being shut down with support from the community.

They took over streets, turned into a mob and did more for pushing the vaccine uptake than any calls by the government. I don't support vaccine mandates, hell I was originally hesitant to even get vaccinated and even had a bad reaction, bbut taking over city streets, damaging property and assaulting the public and police has tipped the hesitant towards the side of pro vaccine. The anti vaxers got the job done here in Australia.

All they had to do was protest intelligently and with no violence and they would have had an uptake. Instead people support Police going hard on them for the vast majority.

This is something that gets lost in this conversation. The people braying about rights and freedoms have no fucking respect whatsoever for other people. Dont want to vaccinate or wear the mask, fine. But to also think you additionally have no duty to respect the personal space of others? And then I'M the bad guy? No, fuck outta here.

When I turned around and dude was right in my face, I gathered all my supplies and just moved. And even though I didn't say shit to him HE was still obviously irritated. Like what in the actual fuck. How do YOUR rights extend to controlling MY environment, then out of the other side of their mouth they talk about having their choices taken away.

Yeah, get the fuck outta here.

<DisgustingHHH>

thats the thing man. what we are discovering (that i already knew because i was raised by one of these people) is that you cant please them or do enough to make them happy. they are selfish and arrogant and mostly incapable of meaningful self refection and self criticism. everything is somebody else's fault and somebody else's problem and they want to do whatever the fuck they want no matter who it effects. and they will project ALL of that onto you if you do the slightest thing that makes them change their own behavior or gets in the way. its childish.

its sucks and i don't hate them but there is no finding middle ground with them man. they are assholes in this respect and will not meet us halfway. they have always been this way but no issue ever forced it into the forefront like covid has.

i noticed you say that it makes you sad and man it really does make me sad too but i cant fix their problems for them and there is no pleasing them without giving up my own personal space and safety.

Yeah I agree. I wouldn't say I have no problem with people not getting the vaccine, it would help a lot if as many people who could get it did get it. But to some extent I understand the hesitancy. I don't get people who want to act like there isn't a pandemic going on though, people who refuse to wear a mask and social distance and get the vaccine are prolonging this pandemic for the rest of us which sucks and I resent them for it. At least pick one and stick to it so you can make it seem like you're doing your part.

Maybe if people were required to wear N95 masks more people might buy into the whole "masks work" propaganda.

The fact is, cloth masks are 12% effective and the blue surgical masks that everyone wears are only 9% effective.

In a store like Walmart which is literally filled with hundreds of thousands, if not millions of breaths per day, 12% (at best) is absolutely useless.

"Results found that commonly worn cloth masks and basic surgical masks were only capable of filtering exhaled particles "at apparent efficiencies of only 12.4 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively." On the other hand, results also found that N95 and KN95 masks saw "substantially higher apparent filtration efficiencies" of 60 percent and 46 percent, respectively. "

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/type-mask-wont-protect-covid-113449639.html

In case you are wondering, the University of Waterloo is basically the MIT of Canada.

I wear my mask where required, but realise it's nothing but theater. My favorite is in restaurants where you have to wear your mask for the 15 feet you have to walk from the door to your table, but then you are free to take it off and breathe your Covid around the restaurant while you eat and drink for the next hour.

Pure comedy.

If the last 50 years is cherry picking then sure o_O

Yes Ontario pays more. About 21 billion in 2019 compared to Alberta's 17.5 billion. Tell me, how many more people live in Ontario again? Actually nevermind, I'm done wasting my time.

You cited 2007-19, thats not 50 years.

My point is not that AB has not paid into equalization. My point is that AB has alos been a grasping bitch, while ON has been the rest of your whore's sugar daddy literly every year. I think it was in Harpers 2nd to laszt year, he actually changed the formula so ON would not ge a nickle, even though ON should have basd on teh formula.

And to make matters worse, if ON ever was a stealer like the rest of you, Canada would go broke b/c you all too broke ass to pay for us.

But yes- AB has paid into it. Congrats you aint a total bitched up province like our lazy the east coast or the uppity frenchies.

Because she successfully pushed a mask mandate for children (many whom cant get vaccinated) in a state that was being a hotspot for the Delta variant

Yet when it happens to Sinema its the end of the world

Last edited:
Because she successfully pushed a mask mandate for children (many whom cant get vaccinated) in a state that was being a hotspot for the Delta variant

Yet when it happens to Sinema its the end of the world

That's even worse than the Sinema incident, which is bad enough, since they followed her to her house.

That is when you turn on the sprinklers.
Aim them at the street.
She should be like the St Louis couple and stand in her yard armed. Hopefully with better trigger safety than the wife.
Also what asshole brings their kids to that kind of thing.

All of these poor kids being turned into future assholes with all of this political bullshit.

Actually Desantis made it legal to run over them with your car if they are blocking the road. Technically what they are doing is illegal based on the new protest laws, but I guess since they are wearing a Proud Boys shirt and not a BLM shirt the law does not apply to them.

Fat, dumb people will be fat, dumb people. It's really gross that they brought a little girl with them.
She will become a jupiter-esque, butter-lickin, orbiting moon-having, 600 lbs adipose golem in no-time too. Don't worry.

Also I thought you could just shoot people trespassing in Florida? Maybe that's just for wh*tes murdering Black Folx out for jog

peaceful protest. maybe these school board members should stop being degenerates and evil pieces of shit

Back