Question about cutting weight

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Reb, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Reb

Reb Green Belt

Got a question about cutting weight by dehydration.

What if you reach your goal one day to early? How do you maintain your weight for the next 24 hours until the weight in?

2. tekkenfan

tekkenfan Yellow Card Yellow Card

well your pretty damn good if u r on weight a day early tbh id not eat anything just drink water when needed did u do a keto diet? if so then id not eat anything with any carbs or sugars cause your gonna blow back up and hold onto water which could ruin your cut iv done that before

your fine if u got 24 hour weigh ins and your on weight the day before just drink water and have a small snack of protein and fat i mean hell even if u had a big ass meal u could still just water cut tomorrow

normally the day ebfore weigh ins im 8-12 pounds over and i cut it the day of weigh ins so you are fine

Reb likes this.
  3. Fla graplr

Fla graplr Yellow Belt

By keeping doing what got you to that weight. Hopefully you didnt dehydrate too early

Reb likes this.
  4. SlimWebby

SlimWebby White Belt

What about using a fat burner? My friend uses lipodrene and keeps pushing it on to me.

5. Johny Jackson

Johny Jackson White Belt

Are Clenbuterol is useful for cutting Weight during bodybuilding?