Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait ex gf blew ts dad?

Wuuut is going on

Also combined my parents make 40k a year

Not sure which is more depressing

no she kissed up to my dad. Not literally suck my dads dick she wouldn’t fuck my dad even if he was as good looking as me.

no she kissed up to my dad. Not literally suck my dads dick she wouldn’t fuck my dad even if he was as good looking as me.
aoy9akz.png

there’s nothing wrong with my parents supporting me, but spoiling me like buying everything for me and bailing me out and using money for everything there’s some shit in life I have to earn. I didn’t get my car for free from my dad I earnt it. After my dad passed ima be a millionaire and idk what I’m going to do with that money other then move to Miami or NYC.

my dad started from the bottom some people think he was born rich but he wasn’t he moved to Cali at the 18 from Pakistan, took the bus everywhere even learnt English , and he built himself up being a driver for dominos and now he’s one of the most successful franchisee owners. My dad didn’t have nothing handed down to him. Although I do wish instead I grow up in Cali or in NYC cuz my mom lived in NYC when she moved to America from London. Idk why my dad likes New Jersey even tho everybody hates New Jersey.

my dad has offered to pay for college for me but he doesn’t want to now for some reason he want me to pay for it on my own which for everything I’m paying for that’s impossible.
On one hand your agreeing with me on the other hand your not using common sense which is try to suck it up and live at your parents home for a year or two to lower your expenses and make more efficient use of your time and keep more of the money you earn (put it in the bank).

it’s like how my exe girl hates on one of my dads managers and says she sucks my dads dick but in reality my exe girl was the one who had my dads dick in her mouth because she cared bout her job at dominos more then my dads manager but my exe girl still says to this day that my dads manager sucks his dick when everybody knows my exe girl was the one sucking dick.

why would you describe it like that youre fucking weird bro

On one hand your agreeing with me on the other hand your not using common sense which is try to suck it up and live at your parents home for a year or two to lower your expenses and make more efficient use of your time and keep more of the money you earn (put it in the bank).
That's certainly a great plan but...

Idk if you know this but his father makes over 10 million dollars a year. The only reason he isn't giving Khan money is because he doesn't trust him not to do something stupid with it.

So instead of hustling to make chump change like he was born in the dirt (while living in a mansion), he could just get his shit together, stop hanging out with the wrong people and not drop out of college for dumb reasons and daddy would throw him a couple mil. Doesn't this sound better?

thats exactly what I’m saying.

thats exactly what I’m saying.
Okay then your off to a decent start. Just be consistent with what you do like what shincheckin said about going to the gym 3 times a week for 3 monthes before asking if your making progress. Be consistent in everything you do in life if its good for you or your trying to improve.

That's certainly a great plan but...

Idk if you know this but his father makes over 10 million dollars a year. The only reason he isn't giving Khan money is because he doesn't trust him not to do something stupid with it.

So instead of hustling to make chump change like he was born in the dirt (while living in a mansion), he could just get his shit together, stop hanging out with the wrong people and not drop out of college for dumb reasons and daddy would throw him a couple mil. Doesn't this sound better?
I agree

Okay then your off to a decent start. Just be consistent with what you do like what shincheckin said about going to the gym 3 times a week for 3 monthes before asking if your making progress. Be consistent in everything you do in life if its good for you or your trying to improve.

this year I wanted to focus on being a doer. Cuz last year and the year before I waited too long to do shit and that effected my money and got my drivers license suspended. So now whenever I need to pay something or whenever I want to go to a gym or something I’m not going to say let me save some more money first I’m going to just pay for the gym.

Joins a actual boxing gym with an actual boxing coach and fighters. One week in, questioning my coach.

Runs with thugs, receives no training, tossed into outmatched fights unprepared, is mouses punching bag sparring partner on cement......no questions asked.

Pays fake hip hop artist for private lessons in the park, who claims to be UFC with fights, but cannot prove said fights exist. No questions asked.

Khan I know you want to be able to be prepared for anything and the ability to protect yourself but as of now, your not prepared for anything. Your not going to box up someone who tries to rob you or punk you. You would like to think so given all the training you have half assed over the years but it's a false sense of security. Similarly to a woman who takes a self defense class and rather than run from the robber, tries to fight him with her false sense of security from self defense class thinks she's going to do some bullshit move on a man twice her size, in heels, without dropping her purse or messing up her hair.

Despite all of the training you have done. You can't fight. A untrained 16 yr old can beat you up. Nearly anyone can.

If you want to be able to fight you need to train like your life depends on it for several years.

Striking is not your thing. In all seriousness, self defense or "the streets" wise, you might want to consider taking up BJJ. You'd probably be better at it and would be more capable self defense wise than trying to strike. Decent instruction is easier to find in BJJ. Its It's harder to water down. Striking is like shooting a basketball. It takes practice and skill. BJJ is like using a screwdriver, twist arm this way and it breaks. There's obviously more to it than that but seriously, grappling might be more up your alley. There is a reason why it is so much more popular than striking. It's much easier for your average person to train.

Unfortunately it iz dont be lookin likes yous learnt yo lessun yet na I'm saying y'all feel me holla at your boi woop woop.

Do you know what I am saying?

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that @ironkhan57 can draw crowds as evidenced here and hence sell fights.
Dana White needs to sign him up!!

He definitely has a unusual entertaining aspect. He's almost like Borat or something. He could be sasha Cohen characters of a clueless paki, wondering around getting himself into trouble on the streetz!! At the end of movie he cluelessly and unknowingly foils the bad guy by accident somehow and is a hero!

He definitely has a unusual entertaining aspect. He's almost like Borat or something. He could be sasha Cohen characters of a clueless paki, wondering around getting himself into trouble on the streetz!! At the end of movie he cluelessly and unknowingly foils the bad guy by accident somehow and is a hero!
I think you called him the real life Pakistani Mr.Bean one time <Lmaoo><45>
Honestly his comedy doesn't come off in his videos with mouse or his brothers youtube channel he just seems like a normal run of the mill wanksta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back