Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that he has eyes which in nature mean he would be a predator. But the reality is his eyes should be so wide apart he'd be looking backwards.
I’m never sure if he’s wearing make up or just really sleepy

aoy9akz.png
2602101-2463857318-bert-.jpg
I think you called him the real life Pakistani Mr.Bean one time <Lmaoo><45>
mr_pak_bean.jpg

He definitely has a unusual entertaining aspect. He's almost like Borat or something. He could be sasha Cohen characters of a clueless paki, wondering around getting himself into trouble on the streetz!! At the end of movie he cluelessly and unknowingly foils the bad guy by accident somehow and is a hero!

Haha, do you remember he did those Lee Jeans commercials in the 90's as "Super Greg"? Cohen could revive him in the spirit of Iron Khan.

8vEV3pm.gif

Haha, do you remember he did those Lee Jeans commercials in the 90's as "Super Greg"? Cohen could revive him in the spirit of Iron Khan.

8vEV3pm.gif

Never saw that before but I had the entire ali g cd set in the early 2000s. It had a lot of good stuff.

I’m never sure if he’s wearing make up or just really sleepy
Funnily enough, I have the dark circles under my eyes and have since I was a kid. Women say I look scary... dangerous dude like khan should be getting all kinds of action on the mean streetz.

Judging by the amount of liberals in Mayberry and War Room, I'm sure a lot of guys there do some weird stuff regularly.
Putin wore make up once for a press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back