Questioning my instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you are also from North Korea. I didn't realise more of us were using Supreme Leaders wifi. lets hope he doesn't find out LOL

Just don't download more Gbs of these chinese pron cartoons, man. Why do you need them at all, when we have our own wonderful movies, about our Supreme Leader's life?

Alhamdulillah! Glad to hear it. Was worried about overall climate you were raised in. Men in make-up don't sound any good. Sons of Shaitan.

bro Ik you was Muslim bro I knew cuz your from Russia or some shit right?

I mean I’ll fight a few amatuer fights but not looking to go pro or anything. I just need to know how to fight so that I can defend myself better on the streets

I thought you were planning to fight Amir Khan when you go pro ???

<JagsKiddingMe>

Naw he needs wing chun and folk Russian systema, not lame unrealistic non street boxing

TS seems to be a good candidate for that limp waisted Russian slapping martial art you see.....attacking soda pop bottles and hanging pillows.
Only he lacks the speed.

How about the Russian "Elaine's Dance Kicks" style guy ?

TS seems to be a good candidate for that limp waisted Russian slapping martial art you see.....attacking soda pop bottles and hanging pillows.
Only he lacks the speed.

How about the Russian "Elaine's Dance Kicks" style guy ?

Secret Russian Spetznaz hand to hand deadly martial art. Use on your own risk.

@j123 is an official branch-chief of this system in North America. And bruh @Woldog is thinking about opening the 'Stralian branch, but you can outstrip him, comrade!
That's regional director to you!

If anyone is interested, I can give you blyatema certifications to begin operating your own affiliate "barracks dojo", price starts from $999 USD

@j123 is an official branch-chief of this system in North America. And bruh @Woldog is thinking about opening the 'Stralian branch, but you can outstrip him, comrade!
Might take a lot of work to acquire those deadly skills. Wouldn't want to sell anything that wasn't the "real" deal.

If anyone is interested, I can give you blyatema certifications to begin operating your own affiliate "barracks dojo", price starts from $999 USD
Systema would help Khan. Pretty much anything would which requires effort and discipline.

how much is that in Canadian dollars?

6 weeks in the marine boot camp would probably help too.
Don't know about that.

Systema class they will teach him breathing and relaxation but still push him to do tons of knuckle push ups and taking strikes but be basically supportive and he can still go home to smoke weed and watch Disney marvel channel.

Marine boot camp whatever little confidence he has would probably get stamped out in the first few days then he would start talking about his thug lifestyle in the locker rooms and irritate people then get a hazing or beatdown from some of the others then drop out after about 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back