Quiet pew pew

Protectandserve

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Work is currently testing suppressors for our patrol rifles. Got to shoot them this week. Nice improvement on the AR and the sound mitigation is definitely nice.

Will be interesting to see if they spring for them in all our units or just some of them.

Testing the ones from OSS. They handled nice, seemed to mitigate some muzzle rise and I felt I was able to put round on target quicker.

Make sure you still wear ear pro indoors even with a can.

Maybe some day we can buy them without waiting for a year or more to get them . . . I have 2 and waiting on a 3rd to get approved.

For a piece of metal some of the Can companies sure do think highly of themselves. Would be nice to see the price come down on some of these. Make it more attainable for the average shooter.

For a piece of metal some of the Can companies sure do think highly of themselves. Would be nice to see the price come down on some of these. Make it more attainable for the average shooter.

Definitely would be nice for them to come down in price.

Work is currently testing suppressors for our patrol rifles. Got to shoot them this week. Nice improvement on the AR and the sound mitigation is definitely nice.

Will be interesting to see if they spring for them in all our units or just some of them.

Testing the ones from OSS. They handled nice, seemed to mitigate some muzzle rise and I felt I was able to put round on target quicker.

I just bought the OSS (HUXWRX) Flow556k. It's pretty awesome.

0877ykT.jpg

urbx6hZ.jpg

hpR6cdW.jpg

https://pewscience.com/sound-signature-reviews
https://pewscience.com/rankings

If your work wants some info this is the place to get it.

TLDR the oss flow 556k is awesome. RC2 is also fantastic but weapon tuning is needed to get the most out of your system.

None of it makes a bit of sense. My last suppressor Took 13 months. This one took 19. I've E-filed form 1 5 times and they average for those is around a month. I understand that there are bullshit laws in place….but what other thing do you buy and have to wait over a year to take possession because the government can’t do things in a timely manner.

Back