✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

I know there are still people seeing this thread for the first time and I keep checking in. We all miss Mike.

We have a tribute shoop thread and it's still going strong so if you want to come by and see all the shoops we have made, continue to make, and will continue to make forever then come check out the thread as that is where most of us are hanging out now. You can find that thread HERE just click the red link.

Man what the fuck?

no way

Edit: I didn't really know what to respond other than state my obvious disbelief. I didn't know BWR well but the interactions I've had with him were always positive. He was one of those guys that you would just never see being negative. It's a shame that those people always seem to carry the biggest load on them. He was a very sweet guy, as evidenced by this little interaction I had with him on my page...

View attachment 929926

Rest In Power, you absolute legend.

WHAT ?

I haven't been on SD in a while... What a tragic loss... :'(
He was a great great sherdogger/mod and the best shooper around, and always nice...

Condolences to his family and friends...
Bless you in you last big wave ride to heaven... you won't be forgotten here

Wow... i just lost my mom & aunt in the last two months and now BWR is gone as well?! what the hell is wrong with this world? Dude was awesome and made some of the best shoops ever. Always had me laughing hard. The world is definitely a lesser place without BWR in it. But hopefully he will be smiling down on us from wherever he is, when he see the shoops we make in his honor.

Wow... i just lost my mom & aunt in the last two months and now BWR is gone as well?! what the hell is wrong with this world? Dude was awesome and made some of the best shoops ever. Always had me laughing hard. The world is definitely a lesser place without BWR in it. But hopefully he will be smiling down on us from wherever he is, when he see the shoops we make in his honor.

Sorry to hear that about your mum and aunt. Condolences. I wish you well brother

Back