Racing sims discussion....

What is the opinion on the Project Cars games? My cousin just gave me a steam key for the deluxe edition, and I'm wondering about if I should install it, since I don't usually play racing games.

Is it very good? More sim or arcadey?
I bought Project Cars 2 for PS4 even though people said the controls suck for controller users. I did the same controller sensitivity settings from that one youtube guy and controller steering was ok. What was offputting was the AI difficulty was too high, then I adjusted it and maybe too low. Without adjusting difficulty, it was like absolutely no chance of winning any race. I put this down after going back to GT6. I started PC2 just above kart league, so it was taking too long to climb and unlock stuff.

I'm not aware of being able to change difficulty in Gran Turismo 6 PS3, and it's at about the right level. Able to win, but must use a good enough car, know the track, and minimize mistakes.

What is the opinion on the Project Cars games? My cousin just gave me a steam key for the deluxe edition, and I'm wondering about if I should install it, since I don't usually play racing games.

Is it very good? More sim or arcadey?

I played the first one and the second one is free on Xbox Live with GWG for April. Looks like an awesome PC/VR game with a wheel setup. I remember the first being absolute shit cause the controls were wank on a controller and like @GSP_37 said it the AI is difficult. Didn't bother to put myself through the pain for playing the first but I hear the 2nd is better. Might try it just for shits and giggles cause it's free but if I had VR and a wheel and pedal set-up it would be my go to racer.

Back