Rage Against The Machine 2020 Tour Schedule

No MSG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes!
They added more shows!

Rage Against the Machine, 2020 Public Service Announcement Tour schedule.

March 26 - El Paso, Texas - Don Haskins

March 28 - Las Cruces, N.M. - Pan American Center

March 30 - Glendale, Ariz. - Gila River Arena

April 10-17 - Indio, Calif. - Coachella

April 21 – Oakland -Oracle Arena

April 25 - Portland, Ore. - Moda Center

April 28 - Tacoma, Wash. - Tacoma Dome

May 1 - Vancouver, B.C. - Rogers Arena

May 3 - Edmonton, Alb. - Rogers Place

May 5 - Calgary, Alb. - Scotiabank Saddledome

May 7 - Winnipeg, Mani. - Bell MTS Place

May 9 - Sioux Falls, S.D. - Danny Sanford Premier Center

May 11 - Minneapolis - Target Center

May 14 - Kansas City - Sprint Center

May 16 - St. Louis - Enterprise Center

May 19 - Chicago - United Center

May 23 - Boston - Boston Calling Festival

June 19 - Dover, Del. - Firefly Festival

July 10 - East Troy, Wisc. - Alpine Valley Music Theater

July 13 - Detroit - Little Caesars Arena

July 21 - Hamilton, Ont. - First Ontario Center

July 23 - Toronto, Ont. - Scotiabank Center

July 27 - Buffalo, N.Y. - KeyBank Center

July 29 - Cleveland - Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse

July 31 - Pittsburgh - PPG Paints Arena

Aug. 2 - Raleigh, N.C. - PNC Arena

Aug. 4 - Washington, D.C. - Capital One Arena

Aug. 7 - Camden, N.J. - BB&T Pavilion

Aug. 10-11 - New York - Madison Square Garden

Aug. 28 - Leeds, England - Leeds Festival

Aug. 30 - Reading, England - Reading Festival

Sept. 1 - Paris - Rock En Seine

Sept. 4 - Stradbally, Ireland - Electric Picnic

Sept. 6 - Berlin - Lollapalooza Berlin

Sept. 8 - Prague - O2 Arena

Sept. 10 - Krakow, Poland - Tauron Arena

Sept. 12 - Vienna, Austria - Stadthalle

Hope we get a new album. It's a shame that they disappeared when their voice was needed the most during the Bush years.

Would like to go but the closest show in in Glendale. I'll be in Chicago that weekend.

Well I guess the Coachella shows are the closest but fuck going to Coachella

I'm a long time Rage fan but I'm almost more hyped to see RTJ

Not even close to me. Hell, would have went to Atlanta even.

Might take a couple of days and catch Berlin or Prague.

They basically sold out everywhere within a hour or two. Only thing left available are really high charity tickets. I was lucky enough to refresh my way into some KC floor tickets.

May 14th would love to go, just don’t know with the outlandish prices being talked about if that’s at all possible

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE has announced a plan to combat online ticket scalping for its upcoming reunion tour.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/r...ounces-plan-to-combat-online-ticket-scalping/

Even though tickets for the 40-date "Public Service Announcement" trek don't officially go on sale until Thursday, February 13, you can already buy tickets for most shows on StubHub and for festival dates on Ticketmaster. Unsurprisingly, those tickets are already quite expensive. For example, tickets to the April 28 Tacoma show were listed at $287 each before fees. After service fees and taxes, two tickets to the Oakland, California show on StubHub came out to $783.95, or $391.98 each.

Earlier today (Wednesday, February 12), the following statement was posted on RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE's official web site:

"Since the announcement of our tour, scalpers and broker sites have been listing fake tickets for RATM. We want to do everything we can to protect our fans from predatory scalping and, at the same time, raise a substantial amount of money for charities and activist organizations we support in each city. At many concerts, up to 50% of the seating is scooped up by scalpers and then resold to fans at much higher fees.

"We are doing everything we can to protect 90% of the RATM tickets from scalpers and then WE are holding in reserve 10% of the seating (random seats throughout each venue) to sell at a higher ticket price (but low enough to undercut the scalpers) We will donate 100% OF THE MONEY over the base ticket price to charities and activist organizations IN EACH CITY.

"We are confident this will help many more fans get tickets at face value and put a big dent in the aftermarket gouging. WE HATE SCALPING AS MUCH AS YOU DO and will continue to try to find ways to combat it. Additionally, we are donating all profits from our first three shows to immigrants’ rights organizations and will be supporting multiple charities and activist organizations throughout the tour."

The reunited quartet of singer Zack De La Rocha, guitarist Tom Morello, drummer Brad Wilk and bassist Tim Commerford will start in March at several cities along or near the Mexican border, before headlining the 2020 installment of Coachella in Indio, California.

The rest of the spring and fall will see the group playing a number of arena shows and festivals, including Boston Calling, Firefly Music Festival and Ottawa Bluesfest. The band will then head to Europe in late summer for a string of major festival shows.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE last played together in 2011 at L.A. Rising and has resisted calls for a reunion, with De La Rocha previously believed to be the lone holdout. Morello, Commerford and Wilk have since teamed up with PUBLIC ENEMY's Chuck D. and CYPRESS HILL's B-Real in the similarly styled PROPHETS OF RAGE.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE recorded three original studio albums and one set of covers before breaking up in 2000. The group reformed in 2007 but only played sporadic gigs and never a full tour.

"We are doing everything we can to protect 90% of the RATM tickets from scalpers and then WE are holding in reserve 10% of the seating (random seats throughout each venue) to sell at a higher ticket price (but low enough to undercut the scalpers) We will donate 100% OF THE MONEY over the base ticket price to charities and activist organizations IN EACH CITY.

"We are confident this will help many more fans get tickets at face value and put a big dent in the aftermarket gouging. WE HATE SCALPING AS MUCH AS YOU DO and will continue to try to find ways to combat it. Additionally, we are donating all profits from our first three shows to immigrants’ rights organizations and will be supporting multiple charities and activist organizations throughout the tour."

The reunited quartet of singer Zack De La Rocha, guitarist Tom Morello, drummer Brad Wilk and bassist Tim Commerford will start in March at several cities along or near the Mexican border, before headlining the 2020 installment of Coachella in Indio, California.

The rest of the spring and fall will see the group playing a number of arena shows and festivals, including Boston Calling, Firefly Music Festival and Ottawa Bluesfest. The band will then head to Europe in late summer for a string of major festival shows.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE last played together in 2011 at L.A. Rising and has resisted calls for a reunion, with De La Rocha previously believed to be the lone holdout. Morello, Commerford and Wilk have since teamed up with PUBLIC ENEMY's Chuck D. and CYPRESS HILL's B-Real in the similarly styled PROPHETS OF RAGE.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE recorded three original studio albums and one set of covers before breaking up in 2000. The group reformed in 2007 but only played sporadic gigs and never a full tour.

A friend of mine got tickets for the Chicago show in May. They were around $150 for near nosebleed seats he said.

What a joke. I remember seeing them in the 90s and tickets were $25 or so and I was near the front row. $10 for a t-shirt.

For as much as they preach out being commies, they sure are capitalists in 2020.

Not that it matters but in the above link they mention.:

We will donate 100% OF THE MONEY over the base ticket price to charities and activist organizations IN EACH CITY.

A friend of mine got tickets for the Chicago show in May. They were around $150 for near nosebleed seats he said.
I can get some nose bleeds - not a big rage fan - for 190$ Canadian for the Calgary show. Probably not going to - not a big enough fan to pay that much for the 2-3 songs I like.

I want to go, but I have a feeling that half the set will just be political ramblings instead of playing songs.

Fuck you, I won't pay for a cash grab!

Back