Rainbow Head vs Ryan Garcia?

Fedora Millionankles

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It appears Ryan Garcia is calling for a UFC fight vs Sean “Rainbow Head” O’Malley, provided Dana “cuts him that real check.”
I for one would like to see this matchup as Bozo is a striker and Garcia is a top boxer in his prime.

“I’d fight Sean O’Malley in the UFC that’s it but Dana you’d have to cut me that real check,” Garcia wrote on X (formerly Twitter).

“Brother I KILL YOU within minutes,” O’Malley wrote.

“Say less for real set it up rainbow head,” Garcia replied.

“Alright rainbow head, there is only one way to find out,” he captioned the exchange. “Dana let’s do this.”

So are you Sherbros interested in this fight, how much money do you think it would take to lure Garcia into the Octagon, and who wins and how?

Its not like there is no amount, the UFC wont pay that much, and as good as he is as a boxer, he has no place in MMA rules.

This is nothing but talk, the UFC guy is tied with a promotion that wont allow him to, he wont go into MMA, and even if he would, he is probably limited by his own promotion unless the UFC is willing to copromote, which they wont.

Two, Three Leg kicks and We'll never see him or another pro boxer come into the UFC again.

Who the f is this, Mikey’s brother?

Rainbow head sleeps him

It would be like Inoki ruining Ali's legs in cross combat sport competition.

I’ll pay for this one if it happens. Directly to Dana’s account. I usually don’t pay for any of it.

Of all the things one could call O'malley, rainbow head is probably the least insulting lol.

lol at thinking Garcia has any chance in a mma fight against a championship level fighter

2 Managers came together and created some fake beef between 2 fighters in differents sports with a fight never happening.

Sean leg kicks or grapple wins in mma and gets knocked out in boxing. Same story every time.

ryan garcia is dying and acting schizophrenic, just take a look at his twitter for the past week. the better question is does he not completely go off the rails after his haney fight.

Back