Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

LT Custard, the king of 4k's, is getting an in game charm. He's one of Meaty Marley's boys.

First Pengu and now Canadian. Fuuuuck. Those 2 put Pro League on the map.

Packs are back!

We’re excited to reveal, that for the duration of Stage 1 of the 2021 season, viewers of regional Rainbow Six Esports Leagues will enjoy a chance to earn Twitch Drops.
Siege Esports Packs are back!
Esports packs are making a return, with an addition of a few exciting items. Viewers will receive a pack for every 4 hours watched, with a weekly cap of 3 packs per viewer. Please note, that the watch time will not be carried on from one week to another.
Drops will be enabled on all official streams of the European, North American, Asia-Pacific (South and North Division), and Latin America Leagues.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/esports/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates/5WUkRRjXPsGJIhNmJvpIbP

Dont like this Valorant beta keys drop method.

12 hours a week and you get 3 packs that contain skins/charms. They have no effect in game other than looking pretty.
How many skins do you get from watching 4 hours of CS:GO? Ubi doesn't have to give people shit. They're free, why would I complain about that?

Siege eSports is still at that stage where the league could fold suddenly. If they can make a couple skins to generate eyeballs and ad revenue, they should take that opportunity.

Last edited:
That new Goyo skin in the battle pass is fire
unknown.png

How many skins do you get from watching 4 hours of CS:GO?

Zero.

People who want drops from CSGO Valve Majors must buy a viewer pass. That viewer pass requires the user to complete in-game missions, predict Pick'em challenges and watch a single map during a stage. From their the user can select in-game what match and map they get souvenir drops from.

I agree that RS6 needs drops for their franchised league to aid in viewership growth. Problem is the method theyre choosing has a 4+ year track record of negative long term consequences.

Zero.

People who want drops from CSGO Valve Majors must buy a viewer pass. That viewer pass requires the user to complete in-game missions, predict Pick'em challenges and watch a single map during a stage. From their the user can select in-game what match and map they get souvenir drops from.

I agree that RS6 needs drops for their franchised league to aid in viewership growth. Problem is the method theyre choosing has a 4+ year track record of negative long term consequences.

I wasn't trying to put CS:GO down for not having drops, I was using it as an example of Ubi not having to give away anything.

I wasn't trying to put CS:GO down for not having drops, I was using it as an example of Ubi not having to give away anything.

I understand that. As a game developer you want to drive engagement of existing players while attracting new players from the broadcast. Ubisofts system is designed for no existing user engagement for they will AFK streams. Resulting in artificial viewership growth.

Good lord...
n0i6syrp5in61.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord...
n0i6syrp5in61.jpg
There's a RussianBadger vid from when they first started dropping operator specific charms and Castle got a mix tape and then the football helmet head piece.
"Dude, you can't give the only black operator a mix tape and a football helmet wtf Ubisoft?"

There's a RussianBadger vid from when they first started dropping operator specific charms and Castle got a mix tape and then the football helmet head piece.
"Dude, you can't give the only black operator a mix tape and a football helmet wtf Ubisoft?"
But he can’t crip walk

The Russian Badger and Heavenly dropped a whole bunch of gift subs the other day when Lt Custard got his charm.
Nice.

Them and the "goons" aka Grizzy, Blarg, McNasty, Soup, and TheDoooo are probably my favorite Siege guys to watch as my brain can't process what pro players do and if I am watching gameplay I want to be dying laughing while I do.

Nice.

Them and the "goons" aka Grizzy, Blarg, McNasty, Soup, and TheDoooo are probably my favorite Siege guys to watch as my brain can't process what pro players do and if I am watching gameplay I want to be dying laughing while I do.

Zironic is my favorite by far. Ex pro that uses map knowledge instead of being an aim monkey.
If you like a little comedy, check out Lonnie Lightning on Twitch. He's a content creator for Dark Zero. His comedy style is a little weird but he's usually pretty good.

Zironic is my favorite by far. Ex pro that uses map knowledge instead of being an aim monkey.
If you like a little comedy, check out Lonnie Lightning on Twitch. He's a content creator for Dark Zero. His comedy style is a little weird but he's usually pretty good.

The potato aim of these guys is why I love them. It matches the common guy:

Back