Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

Wait a day! It's been nothing but insane matches.
Giants beat TSM. Parabellum (last ranked team) beat NiP (last years runner up) and it looks like they're going to beat SSG (last years winner).

Last edited:
SI2021_Groupstage_Pool_960x540.jpg

Wow, been years since ive heard Spacestation. Thought they left esports entirely.

Wow, been years since ive heard Spacestation. Thought they left esports entirely.

Once they picked up Canadian, end of 2019, they were always in the top 5.
Canadian retired this year and they went to shit, they barely limped into the invitational. His replacement couldn't get a visa to France so he stepped back in for one more tournament. I'd love to see him go out on a win, he's been a huge ambassador for professional Siege.

Once they picked up Canadian, end of 2019, they were always in the top 5.
Canadian retired this year and they went to shit, they barely limped into the invitational. His replacement couldn't get a visa to France so he stepped back in for one more tournament. I'd love to see him go out on a win, he's been a huge ambassador for professional Siege.

BkE.gif

Did SSG ever have a CSGO team? I don't recall ever seeing a team but I've only been watching CSGO a couple of years.

Canadian is the Magisk of R6.
And he gave us this great clip. Geometrics had been talking mad shit to Canadian for months and got put in his place.

I know it's NA CS:GO, but did they have anyone good?

One person in Grim. Year after leaving that roster he now joined Team Liquid.

Rest were promising young talent that never hit the next level. Who transitioned to Valorant in the summer of last year. That are now getting dropped by their Valorant teams today.

One person in Grim. Year after leaving that roster he now joined Team Liquid.

Rest were promising young talent that never hit the next level. Who transitioned to Valorant in the summer of last year. That are now getting dropped by their Valorant teams today.

Is that the guy that replace Nitro?

Siege's top 2 casters, Kix and Interro, have casted a couple Valorant matches now and I'm afraid they're going to switch over to Valorant casting.

I got the 2019 Ash Pro League Uniform in one of the eSports packs!
20190626070929_1.jpg

SI playoffs started and the venue is insane

E1vm0j8WYAcC0dL

E1vmwUfXEAIAkU3

E1vmv3GWQAk8vJx

The building
1920px-Academie_Nationale_de_Musique%2C_Paris_April_2011.jpg

Last edited:
I just seen a Montagne using a Black Ice shield in the Empire vs Team One match. I wonder if they'll be adding it soon?

New season reveal is happening now.
Bullet holes are gone!

Last edited:
New season reveal is happening now.
Bullet holes are gone!

To quote varsity gaming. The new recoil muzzle device mechanic makes it seem like the muzzle brake is now basically useless and the flash hider will be most folks go to barring Ela mains who use the CZ as they'll use the comp.

The new operator the only thing I like is the Spear .308 being on defense now... that gadget I can take it or leave it frankly.

Am annoyed they're spending an entire season to debut a rework... for a map that is only in the Casual playlist.

To quote varsity gaming. The new recoil muzzle device mechanic makes it seem like the muzzle brake is now basically useless and the flash hider will be most folks go to barring Ela mains who use the CZ as they'll use the comp.

The new operator the only thing I like is the Spear .308 being on defense now... that gadget I can take it or leave it frankly.

Am annoyed they're spending an entire season to debut a rework... for a map that is only in the Casual playlist.

I can't watch him, he's so dull and emotionless. A bomb could go off under him and he'd still talk in that slow, monotone voice.

I've been really enjoying the G36C lately, I don't know what I never gave that gun a chance before.

It's not really a rework though, the only thing the same is the outside shell. Everything else has been scrapped and built from the ground up. I'm not too hype on it being a night map, that shit was horrible.

I can't watch him, he's so dull and emotionless. A bomb could go off under him and he'd still talk in that slow, monotone voice.

I've been really enjoying the G36C lately, I don't know what I never gave that gun a chance before.

It's not really a rework though, the only thing the same is the outside shell. Everything else has been scrapped and built from the ground up. I'm not too hype on it being a night map, that shit was horrible.
I don't think I could stand playing with him. His voice and when he talks about what his team is doing makes him sound like this cocky asshole. His "omg... my team is throwing" thing and my brain is like "you died first bruh"

GodlyNoob makes some fun to watch shit but I can't watch him that much or my dumbass will try to play like him and get smoked. I'll stick to dying laughing the likes of McNasty and Grizzy.

Favela also is only on the casual playlist so it ultimately doesn't impact a huge part of the player base. I think the guys I usually play with on console we only hit casual when one of us has network issues and gets kicked from and can't reconnect to unranked games and get suspended for 30 minutes.

Night maps are terribad though. I also DEMAND they bring back old Herreford permanently.

I don't think I could stand playing with him. His voice and when he talks about what his team is doing makes him sound like this cocky asshole. His "omg... my team is throwing" thing and my brain is like "you died first bruh"

GodlyNoob makes some fun to watch shit but I can't watch him that much or my dumbass will try to play like him and get smoked. I'll stick to dying laughing the likes of McNasty and Grizzy.

Favela also is only on the casual playlist so it ultimately doesn't impact a huge part of the player base. I think the guys I usually play with on console we only hit casual when one of us has network issues and gets kicked from and can't reconnect to unranked games and get suspended for 30 minutes.

Night maps are terribad though. I also DEMAND they bring back old Herreford permanently.

The test server is up.

Back