Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

Hey guys. Just got back to playing, havent since year 1/2, maybe some 3. Feels like a dumbass question but is there still daily challenges and if so, where? Weeklies are still there I found

No dailies, only weekly and battle pass challenges. There's no battle pass at the moment though.

It looks like Season 7 is being pushed back to the 15th
200w.gif

JessGOAT has joined the Logic Bomb squad

Empire in 2021 dropped RazerGM as a coach and picked up Zheka after the team failed to perform. With the new coach they returned to their former glory, and just placed second in the 2022 season invitational. After the season invitational, they dropped Zheka and rehired RazerGM.
4/5 of the members left the team.
facepalm-epic.gif

NAVI released Saves and Doki and replaced them with Kayak and Thuunder?

One the positive side, G2 IS BACK BABY!
Doki to G2! Their new lineup is CTZN, Virtue, Prano, and fucking Alem4o! Talk about a super team.
200.gif

Sad to see JessGOAT go, but they picked up Fabian! I give it 4 hours before he calls someone an idiot.

wtf
FOo_rCiVQAAoYPd

The leaks were wrong

Last edited:
So some of you that have played this game for years, do you like where the game is at? There was a podcast about Siege that I used to listen to but the hosts fell out of love with the game and the show stopped lol.

So some of you that have played this game for years, do you like where the game is at? There was a podcast about Siege that I used to listen to but the hosts fell out of love with the game and the show stopped lol.
Siege is in a better place than it’s ever been. Think of all the changes in the past couple years. There's been a lot of small QOL improvements. Reinforcement pool, yellow ping, attacker repick, etc.
Then look at all the changes to the characters. Castle's panels, Hibana's pellets, Bandits batteries, etc. We now have The Gonne 6, hard breech secondaries, proximity alarms, and the upcoming mini thatcher secondaries.
If you’re looking for a good podcast, check out the Logic Bomb podcast.

I was really into Siege for like 6 months after my divorce a few years ago and working midnight shifts at work. On my days off I would stay up all night and play Siege until 6am.

Then I got a girlfriend, one thing led to another...Tried to get back into it years later and the game had changed too much for me. Felt like a total newb with all that had changed and just lost the luster to play for hours.

It was definitely one of the best multiplayer gaming experiences I've ever had though. Reminded my of the old days of Counterstrike and SOCOM.

Siege is in a better place than it’s ever been. Think of all the changes in the past couple years. There's been a lot of small QOL improvements. Reinforcement pool, yellow ping, attacker repick, etc.
Then look at all the changes to the characters. Castle's panels, Hibana's pellets, Bandits batteries, etc. We now have The Gonne 6, hard breech secondaries, proximity alarms, and the upcoming mini thatcher secondaries.
If you’re looking for a good podcast, check out the Logic Bomb podcast.
Ive enjoyed that podcast as well, cant remember the name of the other one that quit though. Im glad to hear everyone likes the game still, for some reason I listened to people talk a bout the game a lot more than I played it. None of my friends were into it I guess, but the times I tried I thought it was a really nice change of pace.

Yes, a 6 year old AAA game has a bigger player base than an indie game that came out last year and is still in early access, no surprise there. All I’m saying is, for a game that’s usually on sale for less than $10, it’s a very fun game that in my opinion got right a lot of things that siege got wrong.

tenor.gif

XSET coach gets suspended for screaming homophobic slurs during a match at Team Liquid and then gets mad at Liquid. WTF

XSET coach gets suspended for screaming homophobic slurs during a match at Team Liquid and then gets mad at Liquid. WTF

Ahh, the good ol adolescent brazilian mentality. Wonder how many death threats the Liquid players got from that tweet.

Ahh, the good ol adolescent brazilian mentality. Wonder how many death threats the Liquid players got from that tweet.

The crazy part is that Liquid's R6 team is based out of Brazil.
They were already sending death threats to Pengu, one of the casters. 3/4 of the Brazilian teams couldn't get Visa's, the major is in Charlotte, so they let the Brazilians play out of Mexico on a LAN build. They were VPN'd in and had 80 ping.
First round was on a LAN build, W7M wanted them to switch to an online build for the second day. W7M and the Brazilian fans had epic fucking melt downs. W7M members basically told their fans to harass Ubisoft, racism accusations were thrown around, death threats were flying, etc. Typical Brazilian fan BS. They basically guaranteed there won't be another R6 Brazil major.
And Pengu's big offense was typing this to a player that was harassing him.
FS66s8EWIAIU2Ph

Back