Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

If anyone is looking for a excellent indie game that IMO plays the way R6 should have, check out Zero Hour (aka Rainbow 6 dollar). It’s been on sale for $6, usually $12. I’ve only been playing it a few days and it’s a riot so far.

I went back and watched some online play of older R6 games, and none of them were tactical first person shooters. They were all arcade shooters.

NAVI released Saves and Doki and replaced them with Kayak and Thuunder?

One the positive side, G2 IS BACK BABY!
Doki to G2! Their new lineup is CTZN, Virtue, Prano, and fucking Alem4o! Talk about a super team.
200.gif
Back reading the forum, damn. Feel bad for G2, wonder what's going on with their crew.

Last edited:
Back reading the forum, damn. Feel bad for G2, wonder what's going on with their crew.

They're not playing together as a team. They're droning themselves out, not trading kills, etc.
G2 is also very gunner oriented. For example, Doki is their gunner and plays Iana on attack. I don't think I've ever seen him use the hologram. She's one of the best operators in the game. Great gadget, nades, and the gonne-6, but he just runs around and tries to click heads. When you can't hit your shots and aren't well versed in working off utility, it's not going to be good.

They're not playing together as a team. They're droning themselves out, not trading kills, etc.
G2 is also very gunner oriented. For example, Doki is their gunner and plays Iana on attack. I don't think I've ever seen him use the hologram. She's one of the best operators in the game. Great gadget, nades, and the gonne-6, but he just runs around and tries to click heads. When you can't hit your shots and aren't well versed in working off utility, it's not going to be good.
Yeah true, he's used to being spoiled by his old team though :(

G2 managed to get a spot in the Berlin Major. They switched IGL from Prano to CTZN, that seems to have been the key.

Last edited:
Hope Damwon doesn't get rekt :[
They didn't do so good in the recent Gamers8 tournament, they finished last. They lost their first game to SSG and lost to Liquid in the lower bracket.
It's too bad they're in APAC, they don't really have anyone to compete against and have to rely on scrims to face any real competition.

GorgoNa left Heroic, so it'll be interesting to see what happens there. They have Sha77e signed as a content creator, and he recently filled in for them in the Northern Premiere League. He's got experience winning an invitational when he was on Pentu with Pengu and Fabian.
-7CIzJkB_400x400.jpg

Good lord, they're 2 hours late so far.
mr-bean-waiting.gif

Hope Damwon doesn't get rekt :[

They got rekt by Rogue, and they're getting rekt by NIP. This NIP game has been especially painful, it's like watching coppers. Clash running out on server balcony with the shield on her back in a 4v5, Fuse trying to open an electrified hatch in the kitchen by standing next to it instead of fusing the window, etc. A lot of really bad decisions.

They got rekt by Rogue, and they're getting rekt by NIP. This NIP game has been especially painful, it's like watching coppers. Clash running out on server balcony with the shield on her back in a 4v5, Fuse trying to open an electrified hatch in the kitchen by standing next to it instead of fusing the window, etc. A lot of really bad decisions.
Damn, wonder if they burnt themselves out traveling to the Gamers tourney.

SBXG throwing too, soulz is amazing

Last edited:
Damn, wonder if they burnt themselves out traveling to the Gamers tourney.

SBXG throwing too, soulz is amazing
They’re easier to counter now that there’s video out on them. They’re a fairly new team who had a different play style. Teams are figuring it out.
And if Rin is off, they’re in trouble.

Last edited:
Back