Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

Soniqs is out of the tournament. SUPR has been talking mad shit for 6 months about G2 and Prano. Well, Soniqs got beat by G2 twice in this major and sent SUPR into retirement.
200.gif

Soniqs is out of the tournament. SUPR has been talking mad shit for 6 months about G2 and Prano. Well, Soniqs got beat by G2 twice in this major and sent SUPR into retirement.
200.gif

"get a job" lmaooo.

"get a job" lmaooo.

With the way Prano has been fragging out this major, he's not going to get cut anytime soon.

He pulled out the Nogueira big book of excuses

giphy.gif

I think XSET is going to surprise some people and run deep in the bracket. I'm still rooting for G2 though.
Doki bless.

edit: Oof, SUPR was the lowest performer of the tournament so far, averaging 3.3 kills per map and going 20-59.

FaY0BeDXEAAiiL2

Last edited:
Sucks I missed out on it. Grats to Rogue & Spoit man, every game I've seen of him in the tourney he's pretty damn consistent.

Last edited:
Sucks I missed out on it. Grats to Rogue & Spoit man, every game I've seen of him in the tourney he's pretty damn consistent.

It was great to see Kanto shut up the haters. The old man still has it.

And of course, whenever Geo is brought up this must be posted.

G2 picked up Blur and Fabian is their new coach!
awesome-yes.gif

The next major will take place in Sweden during Dreamhack. There's no specific tickets for the major, if you have tickets to Dreamhack, you can attend. First come, first served.
I see both sides, but for the hardcore fans that travel to the events, there's no guarantee they'll get a seat.

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of the passing of the voice of Siege.

It won't be implemented until next season but it's about time.
004qwy5uhcz91.jpg

Very nice. This is one of the few games that damn near every single change is an improvement.
I’m hyped for the new season, they’re slowing things down. It’s going back to the gadget oriented tactical gameplay instead of the COD gunner swinging state it’s in now.

I’m hyped for the new season, they’re slowing things down. It’s going back to the gadget oriented tactical gameplay instead of the COD gunner swinging state it’s in now.

Good. I've been getting back into it lately even if my time with the game is limited to pretty much weekends only.

Good. I've been getting back into it lately even if my time with the game is limited to pretty much weekends only.

Yeah, next season everyone is a 3 speed when ADS'd. No more Ash mains swinging and killing you before you see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back