Media Rampage Jackson was a childish bully back on TUF

Many fighters arent socially adapt. Thats something the sport sadly brings with itself. Thats why I often like watching track & field events in my country local or national. Really all are just laid back nice people without an asterisk on their shoulder.

Think about Liddell getting drunk and really sexually attacking a woman in a bar and often times behaving like a complete moron. This was THE UFC fighter they build their marketing around. Chute Boxe were in many situations thugs, others from brazil or other countries straight criminals even really low level scum like Joe Son or Lee Murray. Take Ali Ab del Aziz. A pure sumbag but here in the forum people applaud him. Just to understand when people talk about Rampage, Lideell being shit. With Ali they applaud a person who welcoms mass killings of nonbelievers and has to this day very strong ties to straight up animals like Kadyrov and other islamic extremists.

These are people being worshipped nowadayys including fucked up fighters like Werdum , Weidman, Frankie Edgar who not only take money but support that by visiting..etc. Its really regarding character a fucked up world in MMA for a long time and its getting worse not better.

Fighting attracts these people. Not only but quite some.

Last edited:
Rampage has always been a scumbag. From dry humping female reporters, to abusing female reporters in Japan, to making idiots out of his Japanese fans (whom, for the purposes of promotion, he loves) by teaching them to enthusiastically say "I'm a :eek::eek::eek:" into the camera, to bullying fans in an Ellie Seckbach video, to telling a female Japanese store cleark that he needs a big jock strap because he has a big dick and on and on and on

The guy's a complete piece of shit
Honestly all that stuff was hilarious , I love rampage . I’ll give him a pass

Honestly all that stuff was hilarious , I love rampage . I’ll give him a pass
I still remember when my buddy who hates Jon Jones for his DUI and car accident stuff was gripping. I kept saying "How come you give Rampage a pass? He lead the cops on a wild OJ simpson style chase"

He said he had no idea. Asked when it happened. I showed him this epic picture and said "you never heard of THIS ???"
images

That picture is fucking gold

LOL I just made a thread about how I really enjoyed this show.

Rampage was hilarious. If you are offended, by god how do you get through life?

LOL I just made a thread about how I really enjoyed this show.

Rampage was hilarious. If you are offended, by god how do you get through life?
Dude, the guy was in the military. Rampage was calling him titties, that's insane. It was obviously bullying, Rampage is an asshole. Always had been always will be.

Rampage was always a very insecure bully. I always hated the way he tried to bully around Ariel Helwani in interviews, slapping him and insulting him, etc. Rampage is just a terrible human. Then the way he tried to bully Titties Darryl on TUF was just BS. This guy is supposed to be a coach and a pro and that’s how he behaves? I wish Darryl would’ve stepped up to him and whooped him on TV. He might have got kicked off the show, but he would have got everybody’s respect

I started hating Rampage once he stopped having heart and trying. Which was well before TUF.

Back