Media Rampage Jackson was a childish bully back on TUF

Hey fellow humans in the year 2009, did anyone get a chance to go check out James Cameron's Avatar yet? I've heard good things.

Probably in much better shape than you, i dont like people bullying others based on apperance, its childish and petty.
<Durant35>
Nah, you a fatty

Also, you're on a forum that's probably 90% ex jocks.
....... Now be gone pussy!

Nah, you a fatty

Also, you're on a forum that's probably 90% ex jocks.
....... Now be gone pussy!
Post a pic bitch, i already posted my progress in strength and conditioning, pictures speak louder than words

only thing I can see is Coleman kicking Rogan's ass, the rest up in the air thou you could be a beta 125 barista for all I know

Only thing you seen was Rampage Jackson sexually assaulting a helpless Japanese 100lb girl trying to do her job.

She could be a barista now, too scared to go back to work with rapey athletes who get pissed up on energy drinks and run people over quicker than Jon Jones.

But let's keep the focus on my weight shall we...

I bet Schoonover would have a decent chance against current fatpage at this stage lmao

titties would have easily wrestle fucked rampage into oblivion

I was bullied ruthlessly in middle school for being fat and I still think this is funny as hell.

Personally, I'd love to see Rampage vs Titties in RIZIN/Bellator today.

But you praise other fighters for doing the same thing.
F8A42ABE-7E70-4A22-ADD6-A68271A88909.gif

Funny, that came up my recommendations the other day and I watched a few of these segments. They were funny as hell.

Rampage-Treat me like a sucka
Rashad-I’m gonna treat you like a sucka
Rampage-Well, come and lick on it on it then, hahaha.

Good ol Rampage. But yeah, he is a bully.

not to mention each episode got like 2.5 million viewers and high ratings. You can thank rampage for that.

<LikeReally5>

Oh sure, Kimbo Slice had absolutely nothing to do with the biggest TUF viewers in that show's 17+ season run.

Seeing Wanderlei knock his consciousness into the Horsehead Nebula was pretty satisfying.

21EAAC72-6B7F-4724-BFD0-75412CDD3F67.jpeg Bottom line grown men shouldn’t have titties

a-level athletes please

Back