Media Rampage Jackson was a childish bully back on TUF

Only reason this tool had fans was because of the pride preservationalist foundation

you can stop it but usually its better to walk away

"one man cannot hold another man down in the ditch without remaining down in the ditch with him."

5cd4c204089291000912f215-eight.jpg

lol EXACTLY.
It TODAYS age?
Gotta be careful!

I really wanted to like the guy, but never got over how he went out of his way to humiliate people and sexually assault women.

As long as we all include Trump and Connor McGregor in that conversation!

You'd shoot someone for talking shit? Weak....<{cruzshake}>

I think at that point, tough/weak doesnt really matter.
Everyone has their limits...some shorter than others.
In the end, not everyone will put up with shit.

Or...so were dealing with a pro fighter, right?
He talks shit to you....then you talk shit back..eventually, hes GOING to confront you..hes a pro fighter...hell..look at what Conor did to that old ass dude.

I can promise you that not everyone is going to put up with that KNOWING theyre dealing with a pro fighter.

Rampage has been the same kind of bully his whole life. Just watch Rampage unchained or his interviews with Helwani. He likes to bully the weaker people and fans.

Teasing people is all good and fun, but Rampage is the type of nasty bully who doesn't know when to stop and takes it too far. Dumb as a brick of rock too.

Rampage is hilarious. Even Rashad liked him after they got their fight out of the way. He's just a bit old school.

Who did Trump sexually assault? You thinking of Bill Clinton?

He's probably talking about that "Grab em by the pussy." Conversation...you know, the one normal dudes have when they talk in private?

He's probably talking about that "Grab em by the pussy." Conversation...you know, the one normal dudes have when they talk in private?

Yes normal dudes are always talking in private about grabbing people by the pussy.

<36>

its a reality tv show. They are suppose to be entertaining. not to mention each episode got like 2.5 million viewers and high ratings. You can thank rampage for that. Op should either grow some balls or watch golf.

You believe the op needs to grow up for calling out rampage for being juvenile because it was a TV show, and the success of that season validates your opinion?
<codychoke>

Back