Media Rampage Jackson was a childish bully back on TUF

breaking-news-blog-1138x658-1.jpg
Rampage still childish....!

Yes normal dudes are always talking in private about grabbing people by the pussy.

<36>

You don't talk about smashing bitches with your homeboy?

You a homosex?

That's okay if you are...iz none of my biz

You and your friends can talk about stroking the gizzards all you want.

You a homosex?

You're either 12 years old or a massive idiot (those options aren't mutually exclusive).

You're either 12 years old or a massive idiot (those options aren't mutually exclusive).

Naw you're just a boring little bitch lol

What kind of man don't have that chatter with his friends?

Square bear in the closet mufuka

Graduate high school and find a girl bud. It will ease all that tension.

Graduate high school and find a girl bud. It will ease all that tension.

No tension here for me I just love laughing at you wannabe proper ass hats who think they're too mature for that type of talk with their homeboys lol

Wtf you and your friends talk about while having a drink?

Taxes? Christmas sweaters? Barn animals?

Lol

8 pages about rampage jesus christ he isnt even trying to win why watch him. the matches in bellator between the old fighters look fake because at least one doesnt care if they lose they just want a paycheck.

He's probably talking about that "Grab em by the pussy." Conversation...you know, the one normal dudes have when they talk in private?

Ah the one where people leave out the previous sentence in which he clearly says some women let you do anything to them because you're rich? You can just kiss them...grab them by the pussy.

He's right. There is a direct correlation between women and their being submissive and attracted to rich men.

That's why leftists and Trump haters prefer to just say the "grab them by the pussy" bit.

He also said he tried to buy a woman furniture as his own personal mode of seduction, but "buy then furniture" doesn't get quite the uptake amongst Trump haters.

Now, back to Clinton and those ACTUAL sexual assaults....

You a homosex?

You and your friends can talk about stroking the gizzards all you want.
your attempt to speak ebonics is horrible

i notice sjws and hipsters love to invade communities and ruin things in 2009 they invaded the fighting game community and ruined it then 2012 they invaded the jiu jitsu community and started the gay oss thing and now mma ever since colby came around

The video is an excellent litmus test to separate really old-school fans, guys who were watching and following the sport closely since mid-90s, were there for the birth and golden age of PRIDE, versus newer fans, especially those who discovered MMA in the past decade or so.

Is Rampage bullying Schoonover? Yes, although not to the degree people think. It's more of an upperclassman hazing a freshman.

Is Rampage being childish? Yes.

Is Rampage being funny, entertaining, and showcasing more personality than 90% of fighters today? Also yes.

Part of the appeal of MMA back in the day was that the fighters were NOT just regular, humble guys. They were weird, raw, politically incorrect, and often borderline crazy.

Yes, every single Rampage fan back in the day (myself included) realized he was frequently being an asshole. However, so long as it didn't cross a line, we also laughed at the insane, charming guy he was back then.

Nowadays, for the record, Rampage has mellowed out and would never do that. He is also not very entertaining, either.

Back