Media Rampage Jackson was a childish bully back on TUF

Everyone loved it when it aired. It’s crazy how much things change in 10 years

Rampage has always been a scumbag. From dry humping female reporters, to abusing female reporters in Japan, to making idiots out of his Japanese fans (whom, for the purposes of promotion, he loves) by teaching them to enthusiastically say "I'm a :eek::eek::eek:" into the camera, to bullying fans in an Ellie Seckbach video, to telling a female Japanese store cleark that he needs a big jock strap because he has a big dick and on and on and on

The guy's a complete piece of shit

I always hated that bullying bullshit from Rampage. Schoonover was just a young guy trying to make the best of his one shot. He was a nobody. He didn't act like an obnoxious prick, like many do. He wasn't Rampage's opponent. And Rampage felt the need to bully him and thrive off the sycophants who would laugh along with him. It was the epitome of "punching down." It sucked then and it still sucks looking back.

I always appreciated Rashad sticking up for him. All class.

if he did what he did to titties to me i would probably be so pissed i would try to fight him and then get beat up and cry, but i after a while i began to enjoy it more because titties looked like a real cunt afterwords

This thread has way more messages in it than I thought it would have.

Most probably, Quinton Jackson has at least some CTE.

In the year 2050-2080, there should be more statistics and evidence as to exactly how much CTE the competitors in MMA have withstood throughout the years.

The sport of MMA is still brand-new, after all.

That's why Rampage was a fan favorite because he did a lot of Sherdogger type stuff that made him "fun" to the general public

This thread has way more messages in it than I thought it would have.

Most probably, Quinton Jackson has at least some CTE.

In the year 2050-2080, there should be more statistics and evidence as to exactly how much CTE the competitors in MMA have withstood throughout the years.

The sport of MMA is still brand-new, after all.
No doubt but Rampage acted like a douche since his debut, you can't just write it off as CTE. Some people are just assholes and Rampage is and has always been one of them.

If Schoonover is still around they should fight in Bellator. Titties vs Titties.

No doubt but Rampage acted like a douche since his debut, you can't just write it off as CTE. Some people are just assholes and Rampage is and has always been one of them.

Why do you have two yellow cards?

tittygrab_original.jpg

<Goldie11>

Everyone loved it when it aired. It’s crazy how much things change in 10 years
I didn't. I went into this show a fan of Rampage and not so much Rashad.

After seeing how shitty Rampage was to his team including not even showing up for one of his fighter's matches and the way he behaved in general I enjoyed watching him lose.

He was a fucking asshole.

I was a big fan until he was on TUF. Then I rooted for Forrest to whoop his ass.

Used to always like him because in pride his fighting style was great. But ya, he can be a bully and a jerk. I think hes got some mood disorder going on. Not much of a fan anymore.

its a reality tv show. They are suppose to be entertaining. not to mention each episode got like 2.5 million viewers and high ratings. You can thank rampage for that. Op should either grow some balls or watch golf.
Nah, you can thank Kimbo Slice for that.

Never cared for him. I thought he was funny on commentary when i was a teenager but I liked Rashad Evans way more (which was rare back in the day). I also realized relatively quickly he recycles all his jokes.

Think a better answer is that a lot of people here had 10 years to mature and see that Rampage isn't all that funny. Of course some Sherdoggers never grow up.

He was a fuckin bully asshole fuck! But that shit was funny to see happen to someone else.

"titties"

<{outtahere}>

Back