Rampage vs Anderson (in primes) at LHW

The two guys that turned me from mma fan to hooked on it. Pride Rampage is hungrier and uses wrestling and slams. Ufc rampage, even under Ibarra hunted for knockouts and was one dimensional; almost frustrating to watch.

Early Page has a good chance at weathering he storm and getting Silva down and pounding him out. Still, I think most likely Anderson does worse to him than Shogun. I lean 70/30 in favor of Anderson.

Anderson > lyoto

Look at common opponents

Bonnar: both beat him in 1st round (Anderson was goofing around)

Franklin: Anderson ko prime ufc champ Franklin in 1st round, lyoto tko him in 2nd

Hendo: Anderson finished prime 2 division champ hendo in 2 rounds, lyoto got sd vs old man hendo

Weidman: Anderson was goofing around n weidman landed a fluke ko, lyoto lost a ud

Belfort: Anderson ko prime trt vitor in 1st round, lyoto ko depleted past his prime trtless vitor in 2nd round

Chael: Anderson beat juiced Chael twice, lyoto beat old man Chael

Also Anderson was mw champ for almost 7 years n had 10 title defences

Lyoto was lhw champ less than a year n defended his title only once.

When lyoto moved to mw division n had a 5-4 record in ufc before going to bellator
Prime for prime no question Silva > Machida career-wise. Machida was undefeated crushing cans while Silva was getting flying heel hooked and triangle choked by undersized cans.

Chael looked far superior in losing to Weidman than Silva did. Machida actually fought Jones instead of "ducking him" since that's what you guys call it with GSP so we will call it the same with Silva.

Machida and Silva were the same size.... One fought in a weight class with far superior fighters and 20 LBS heavier. M
Compared to typical gsp fanboy double talk...

Forrest was the champ in the most competitive division in ufc at that time having wins over shogun n rampage. He was also winning the fight in his title defence vs Evans before making a mistake.

Silva destroyed that Forrest n made him look like an amateur. After Silva he finished his career winning 3 outta 4 fights.

On the other hand bisping was a career gatekeeper n the only reason he got title shot in 1st place is everybody else was injured.

The guy who he beat for the title already destroyed him with ease n clearly didn’t take him seriously (remember gsp got finished by serra too).

After that he ducked all top contenders n choose 45 year old hendo as his 1st title defence (fight he arguably lost).

After losing the title to gsp (where he had his moments) he got destroyed by a blown up ww in 1st round.

So Forrest that Silva destroyed > bisping gsp beat n it’s not even close.

As for Silva “ducking” jones...

Did jones came around same time as Silva n clean the division like Silva did?

Was Silva vs jones the superfight everybody wanted to see?

Did jones ever called out Silva?

So you can deflect all you want, but the fact remains:

Gsp was ducking Silva like a plague.

Him going after mw belt when bisping was champ is more proof of that.
This is so much silliness. You certainly have a way of twisting things to suit your narrative.

GSP ducked Silva as much as Silva ducked Jones. They didn't duck either because they're not in the same weight class and have no obligation to move up.

Silva calling for GSP to come fight him at 185, among other many silly callouts (mcgregor ffs), dude was just as good at trying to "cherrypick" as GSP was but at least I can admit things a fighter I like has done.

1.gif

Maybe, but I doubt it.

He was very hittable

Stiff Kongo was able to drop him

WearyJadedBettong-size_restricted.gif

If that was Silva he would’ve finished him
Just when you think you cant get more dumb and delusional.......
Yeah sure a cherry-picking fraud who got dominated by japanese can Ryo Chonan and has double-digit loses in his record while filling up his overrated resume with sub-par competition would defeat a HW in Cain Velasquez , I bet you also believe that Silva would defeat God under the right circumstances as well.

There is a reason why he was calling out 145ers in Conor......

Prime for prime no question Silva > Machida career-wise. Machida was undefeated crushing cans while Silva was getting flying heel hooked and triangle choked by undersized cans.

N gsp tapped to strikes vs 9-4 lw joureyman...

[/QUOTE]
Chael looked far superior in losing to Weidman than Silva did. Machida actually fought Jones instead of "ducking him" since that's what you guys call it with GSP so we will call it the same with Silva.
[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t aware Chael n weidman fought?!? When was that?

Also you continue comparing apples n oranges.

Jones never called out Anderson

Jones wasn’t as big of a name as gsp

He didn’t dominate his division like Anderson n gsp did

They didn’t come around same time

Superfight to make at that time was Anderson vs gsp

Fans wanted it

Ufc wanted it

Anderson wanted it

There’s only one reason that fight didn’t happen.

Quack, quack

Machida and Silva were the same size.... One fought in a weight class with far superior fighters and 20 LBS heavier.

Not true.

On many occasions Anderson would come in 2 or 3 pounds under 185 limit.

This fake narrative that Anderson was a big mw comes from gsp nuthuggers trying to justify gsp ducking.

This is so much silliness. You certainly have a way of twisting things to suit your narrative.

That what gsp nuthuggers do...

GSP ducked Silva as much as Silva ducked Jones. They didn't duck either because they're not in the same weight class and have no obligation to move up.

Again with your fake gsp nuthugger narrative to justify gsp ducking...

Everybody wanted to see Anderson vs gsp superfight n that would pretty much determine who’s p4p best fighter in the world.

They pretty much beat everybody in their divisions, defended their titles many times n There’s was nothing for them left to do.

Fans, ufc n Anderson wanted that fight.

Gsp didn’t wanted it n came up with excuse after excuse.

On the other hand jones never called out Anderson, he said he considered him his idol, Anderson considered him his friend n that was pretty much it. The buzz for this fight never came as close as Anderson vs gsp.

Silva calling for GSP to come fight him at 185, among other many silly callouts (mcgregor ffs), dude was just as good at trying to "cherrypick" as GSP was but at least I can admit things a fighter I like has done.

44 year old Anderson called out McGregor after McGregor said his dream fight would be vs Anderson.

On the other hand gsp was talking about stock market nonsense n tried to get a fight with career lw gatekeeper in Nate Diaz...

Can’t get more pathetic than that.

So stop deflecting n just admit gsp ducked Silva n move on

Just when you think you cant get more dumb and delusional.......
Yeah sure a cherry-picking fraud who got dominated by japanese can Ryo Chonan and has double-digit loses in his record while filling up his overrated resume with sub-par competition would defeat a HW in Cain Velasquez , I bet you also believe that Silva would defeat God under the right circumstances as well.

There is a reason why he was calling out 145ers in Conor......

a cherry-picking fraud

Wait... are we talking about gsp here or Anderson?

Prime Anderson destroyed prime hendo with relative ease. That’s the same guy who beat shogun twice, beat fedor, beat big nog, lost a close decision to rampage, beat prime wand...

Prime Anderson also destroyed griffin in one round without getting touched. Same guy who was ufc lhw champ n had victoires over shogun n rampage.

On the other hand who did Cain beat?

Old nog?

Pro wrestler with like 5 pro fights?

Big slow?

Edmonds Travis Browne?

He did beat jds twice, but that’s a good stylistic match up for Cain n jds still manage to ko him once. If you think Anderson wouldn’t be able to ko him as well than you should just stop watching mma.

N gsp tapped to strikes vs 9-4 lw joureyman...

Your delusions have no bounds. My god. You will literally continue to live with this ridiculous belief that a 170 lb'er can duck a 185'er. You realize I, nor anyone with any sort of respectable opinion would ever take that notion seriously.

Continue to live in your world of lies. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

If Silva wanted the fight so bad, go fight GSP at 170. Oh wait, him unwilling to go to 170 isn't ducking though.....

Matt Serra > Takase and Chonan so keep making fun of the Serra loss when Takase is clearly worse than Serra and also tapped.

Lol you could never win in an argument with GSP/Silva because you can't park your hilariously silly bias at the door. When that day comes, perhaps we can have a civilized conversation. I can actually have them with some Silva fans but certainly not you. You go full troll mode when the discussion comes up about GSP/Silva. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Wait... are we talking about gsp here or Anderson?

Prime Anderson destroyed prime hendo with relative ease. That’s the same guy who beat shogun twice, beat fedor, beat big nog, lost a close decision to rampage, beat prime wand...

Prime Anderson also destroyed griffin in one round without getting touched. Same guy who was ufc lhw champ n had victoires over shogun n rampage.

On the other hand who did Cain beat?

Old nog?

Pro wrestler with like 5 pro fights?

Big slow?

Edmonds Travis Browne?

He did beat jds twice, but that’s a good stylistic match up for Cain n jds still manage to ko him once. If you think Anderson wouldn’t be able to ko him as well than you should just stop watching mma.
Stop posting while you're drunk , It is embarrasing.
Prime Anderson was scared to engage with BJJ master Demian Maia and had some of the worst fights during his reign , Prime Silva needed 4.5 rounds to submit a guy known for his weak sub defense after getting completely dominated , Prime Silva was tapped by Japanese cans Takase and CHonan.
Forrest was already KOd in camp and was abusing his body with xanax which is the worse drug somebody can take while being in the leadup for a fight. Hendo got dominated by Jake Shields also , So would have Silva if he didnt cheat against Okami.
If Silva was as confident as you are he wouldnt have been calling out guys like Conor....
I know that you are known for your lack of iq and being highly delusional but this is just way too embarrasing.
The guy who got dropped by pillow handed Chael and kod by pillow handed Weidman would KO Cain , Yeah sure.

Back