Random regionals thread

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just to have somewhere to point out decent looking odds on the regionals, without creating a new thread for every small regional event with a fight you like.

LFA tomorrow has Jussier Formiga at 1.50 against Felipe Bunes which looks good to me, Bunes hasn't done anything to make me think he can handle a top 10 Flyweight in the world.

Also got Clayton Carpenter at 1.44 against WIndston Ramos which I like.

Fury gave me imo UFC quality Andres Quintana at 1.40 against Huseyn Aliev and Francisco Obando at 2.2 against Joshua Thwang who looked pretty shit last time I saw him.

For Formiga I'm worry about his age. He is turning 37 in a couple of weeks and could fall very fast. But I agree, this is a very favorable match up. Carpenter has withdrew, so one fight less.

Also I have a unit on Hassanzada. They are both green and young, growing in the sport, but I don't get why Wilson is such a big favorite. I took Hazzanzada at +240.

For Fury I have Moffett at the opening odds. I realy think Moffett is UFC level. Cheeks is a worst version of Moffett. His last fight against Visel was awful, he gas hard, low output and he should be greatful to won the decision. Also have a parlay with Quintana and Lopes with one unit.

I love this regional circuits. Would love to talk about it more often.

Back