Random thought Prime Lesnar vs Ngganou who you got?

Pre USADA Brock was a monster. Francis isn't stopping the TD's.

Lol @ writing off Brock's wrestling.
No kidding. Brock took down prime Cain Velasquez ffs and that was after the diverticulitis. People seem to be equating 280 lb Brock with 230 lb Stipe.

Prime Brock beats the Ngannou that lost to Stipe's wrestling.

Brock was able to take a punch from Mark Hunt, so he has a good enough chin to take the fight to the ground.

Brock's wrestling is better than Stipe's.

what bout Ngannou vs Carwin? I think Brock dives for TD get him down and pounds him out

Wrestling alone never has and never will beat francis
Always and never is hyperbole. I'd pick Fancis every time if they fought. But I'd have concerns about Brock's wrestling if Francis doesn't finish it in the first. I'm thinking about the Carwin fight. Not that Francis is Carwin, but writing off Brock is not something I'd do.

That all said, these fantasy matchups are silliness so I guess everything I just said is a bit too serious... which I guess is the point. We are basically no different than nerds arguing about comic book characters.

Always and never is hyperbole. I'd pick Fancis every time if they fought. But I'd have concerns about Brock's wrestling if Francis doesn't finish it in the first. I'm thinking about the Carwin fight. Not that Francis is Carwin, but writing off Brock is not something I'd do.

That all said, these fantasy matchups are silliness so I guess everything I just said is a bit too serious... which I guess is the point. We are basically no different than nerds arguing about comic book characters.
‘Never has’ is not hyperbole. Francis has never lost to just wrestling. Never will may be hyperbole but i think it’s pretty safe to say at this point that wresting alone won’t beat francis and we know how brock deals with being hopelessly outmatched standing.

Francis got taken down by a 230lb guy whose wrestling is nowhere near Brock's. And unlike Cain(who was D1 All-American), Francis likely won't get back to his feet. It's a 50/50 fight.

What 230lb guy are you referring to?

Back