Realistically, could Nunes beat Cejudo

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Legit question. Shes bigger, taller, probably same strength and highly skilled. Shes probably a better striker. Cejudo the better wrestler. 5 rounds. Catchweight of 135lbs.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and pick Nunes. She is THAT good.

I think if Amanda were allowed to weigh in at 145 and Henry had to weigh in at 125, Henry would still win.

Amanda would have, at best, a puncher's chance if she could use her height and reach to avoid Cejudo's punches and land a few of her own. But she's not strong enough to survive on the ground against an elite male wrestler.

"Catchweight of 135" is a really cumbersome way of saying bantamweight.

no, henry hydrated to prob around 145 when he fought at 125, amanda probably hydrates to 158 or something when she fights at 145 since women dont cut as much. Henry is also a hard hitter for his size and weight. Men of the same size as women also hit 75% harder.

Attachments

• henrycute.png
    henrycute.png
    481.5 KB · Views: 2
No fucking way. She could probably beat Johnathan Goulet though.

Imagine Nunes as a male fighter. She would look skinnyfat with weird fatty legs.

Lol. I'll assume TS is trolling, but in case anyone was entertaining this:

Cejudo is bigger, big lean mass difference. He has much more muscle than Nunes at 135lbs. Just look at them. She's not bigger at all, lol. She's only like 2" taller and much less muscular.

Dwuy27DUwAEUTR7.jpg

3264.jpg

Equal strength = You're delusional if you believe this. She's much slower, softer and weaker than Cejudo.

Better striking = you're insane if you believe Nunes would drop TJ, Moraes or Cruz striking, lol. Her striking is way worse than Cejudo's. It's not even as good as GDR's.

Feed her Chase Hooper though.

Last edited:
Cejudo would skin Nunes alive...what planet are we on...I'm over here in another thread getting shit on for saying that Izzy has a better shot against Ngannou than Jones does and we're over here thinking that Nunes beats Cejudo. WTF!!!???

Legit question. Shes bigger, taller, probably same strength and highly skilled. Shes probably a better striker. Cejudo the better wrestler. 5 rounds. Catchweight of 135lbs.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and pick Nunes. She is THAT good.
Not legit question, you know zero about combat sports and you should delete your account immediately. Would be worse than a male HW vs a male LW. I would have Cejudo -10000 as betting line

Back