Realistically, could Nunes beat Cejudo

Cejudo would literally murder Amanda and Valentina at the same time.

Nunes is great, and could probably beat a lot of male fighters her size on amateur and low-level promotions, but Triple C has a legit claim to GOAT status. Not a chance in hell.

Ben Askren has a better chance of beating Jake Paul than Nunes has at beating Cejudo.

Legit question. Shes bigger, taller, probably same strength and highly skilled. Shes probably a better striker. Cejudo the better wrestler. 5 rounds. Catchweight of 135lbs.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and pick Nunes. She is THAT good.

Are you serious? this wouldn't even be close. No offense to WMMA but there isn't a fight that Nunes can beat any male UFC fighter.

You didn't even say a normal dude.
You said an elite male.
For his size Henry has accomplished so many athletic things.

I think he was the USA youngest Olympic gold medalist for wrestling at one point.
He was a ufc two weight champion.

The answer is obviously no.
It's a completely ridiculous notion.

Nunes would be forced to bend the knee like everyone else.

source.gif

This is the same type of stupidity that had people talking about Ronda outboxing Floyd.

I think the question is if Nunes can beat a ranked 200-500 male fighter at 135. If you know the name of the fighter, she has no shot.

Nunes is my faviorte WMMA fighter, Cejudo could hurt her badly if he wanted.

Are you serious? Not even someone like Jake Paul could beat Henry.

Legit question. Shes bigger, taller, probably same strength and highly skilled. Shes probably a better striker. Cejudo the better wrestler. 5 rounds. Catchweight of 135lbs.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and pick Nunes. She is THAT good.
not even if you tie one of the midgets hands behind his back, can Nunez beat him. He could just use his short stocky legs to scramble her LGBT eggs into a pulp.

Back