Really massive athletic dudes vs MMA fighters

manlethunter23942

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Take Brian Shaw, Thor, prime Shaq or any big NFL/Rugby player/other athlete of that caliber + size

How well would they do against trained fighters of any size in either a street fight in a regular setting or in the octagon?

I mean Bob Sapp beat the shit out of Hoost and Nog (Nog got lucky) and we have seen Thor beat black belts easily and Brian Shaw dominate Porier etc. Even look at Logan vs floyd...

Streetfights are usually really fast. Like they only last a couple minutes at best so much can for example mighty mouse do to shaq? Not much other than stay away from him.

Yeah, size matters. And most UFC fighters are in these midget divisions 135, 145, etc... even if they walk around at 180. That is still a lot less than those behemoths that you are mentioning.

But I think most middleweights and above would do fine against those guys in a street fight. It would still look like a David vs Goliath as far as size goes but I like their chances. And I would bet that a guy like Jones or Ngannou would be favoured to beat anyone of them in a street fight. From Thor, to Shaq, to any NFL player

Back