Recent fights/results/news from China

Yeah i didn't expect him to walk through Liu like he did. Especially since last time they fought it went to a SD.

Is there still a major Chinese kickboxing org? If so how do I follow it? (I don't mind watching Chinese commentary, I can speak some myself). Any of the fighters 'world class'?

Any info on the current scene is appreciated.

Is there still a major Chinese kickboxing org? If so how do I follow it? (I don't mind watching Chinese commentary, I can speak some myself). Any of the fighters 'world class'?

Any info on the current scene is appreciated.
Qiu Jianliang and Wei Rui are the best Chinese fighters. Kunlun and WLF were the best before corona but I havent really watched any Chinese KB since. Highlights for all the big fights get posted on Chinese video websites that you can find by googling the Chinese characters for the fighters names.

Qiu Jianliang and Wei Rui are the best Chinese fighters. Kunlun and WLF were the best before corona but I havent really watched any Chinese KB since. Highlights for all the big fights get posted on Chinese video websites that you can find by googling the Chinese characters for the fighters names.

Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't really sure what happened to Kunlun? They still big time or what?

Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't really sure what happened to Kunlun? They still big time or what?
Not really sure, as long as there is lockdown I just watch ONE and some stadium and Glory fights when I read about them on this forum.

Kunlun looks like a bad MMA league these days. Glory of Heroes never really made sense as they didnt make any money but have stuck around, I guess through sponsor assistance or govt funding.

WLF have taken most of the top talent from both orgs and are the clear leader in the scene now

Kunlun is doing entirely lower tier stuff now. GoH is quite inactive and also lower tier even if/when they hold events.

And indeed when WLF resumed after a little corona break, they got nearly all the Chinese talent and are basically the only ones with resources to hold high quality events.

You can find the events on http://www.hula8.net or on youtube too (probably) on henan tv channel.

im glad to see him fighting again, he is too good to only be watched on his country.

So I'm planning on watching the next WLF card (Wu Lin Feng 2021: WLF on Haihua Island).

Is this like a Rizin card where isn't really a main card? Are there a handful of marquee matches that I "should" watch?

So I'm planning on watching the next WLF card (Wu Lin Feng 2021: WLF on Haihua Island).

Is this like a Rizin card where isn't really a main card? Are there a handful of marquee matches that I "should" watch?

There isn't a main card and I'm not even sure what is actually going to be shown cause WLF does a lot of tape delay. Top fighters on the card are Wei Rui, Wang Junguang and Zhao Chongyang. On a lesser note Ouyang Feng, Pan Jiayun and Li Yuankun are fun fighters worth watching too.

Back