Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Kakutougi has banned him before too, but like everywhere else, he just makes new accounts.

Biggest match this year for the KWU full contact titel -85 kg

Florin Lambagiu (7-0 DFS) vs Andrey Chekhonin (7-0 Senshi)

Rambo (beast) vs The Champion, viral fight on Youtube
When this account of his got banned he wrote something to me about sherdog wrongfully banning people thinking it's him. He definitely still lurks here.

Where will i get my European news from now?

Kakutougi has banned him before too, but like everywhere else, he just makes new accounts.
Do you know whatever happened to boobs that used to run Kakutougi? Is that K1Power now?

I did enjoy lurking there to see broadcast get absolutely owned LOL

Well, if you missed the glorious Romanian promotions, than here is a new gala which was broadcasted also on DIGI Sport (a country wide network). A wise move from the promotion since in recent times kickboxing (and martial arts in general) disappeared from TV:

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...nederlandse-kickboksers-in-roemeens-toernooi/

My thoughts are that the best Romanian fighters fought the second line of Dutch fighters (those who train in big gyms like Mike s Gym, but are not quite Glory level). Some fights were better than the others but you can decide for yourselves.

When this account of his got banned he wrote something to me about sherdog wrongfully banning people thinking it's him. He definitely still lurks here.
Wow just checked that out for myself, that is fucking hilarious.
Even the way he gave himself away with his answer in the thread, broadcast should change his name to freudian slip lmao

Side question - is K1Power over there on other platforms under a different name? Whatever happened to boobs that ran that forum?
Nah, I'm K1power on all fight-related platforms, just rarely log in elsewhere :).

As for Boobs he's been AWOL since ~2012. Unfortunately haven't had any luck trying to contact him.

Nah, I'm K1power on all fight-related platforms, just rarely log in elsewhere :).

As for Boobs he's been AWOL since ~2012. Unfortunately haven't had any luck trying to contact him.
Right on, appreciate you owning Broadcast thoroughly for the period you let him post, LOL.

Me and boobs were mortal enemies on this forum back in the day, but like you said the guy completely vanished. I certainly didn't wish that on him.

Not the best fight but the guy Mo Abdurahmab beat manachai and lost to the romanian Christian Spectu

Nico Carillo is one of the up and coming talent from the UK in MT.

Liam Harrison had him on his podcast recently:

Thanks I’ll listen to it later. It’s the first time I’ve seen him but I liked his heart and killer instinct

Thanks I’ll listen to it later. It’s the first time I’ve seen him but I liked his heart and killer instinct

He trains hard and is tough. On that podcast he mentioned how he recently ran a marathon followed by 30 rounds on the pads.

You should also check out his performance here:

Back