Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Alim Nabiev won his fight vs Andrei Ostrovanu at MixFight Championship last weekend

Chris Baya lost his fight vs Saifullakh Khambakhadov

I know bud.
Just wanted to share with you cus of his kickboxing background :)

He got demolished and didn't even attempt anything that put Romero in trouble. Sure there was the threat of take down but he was way too temptative and Romero was outstriking him too. That low kick that completely threw him off balance in the first round was sad to watch.

He got demolished and didn't even attempt anything that put Romero in trouble. Sure there was the threat of take down but he was way too temptative and Romero was outstriking him too. That low kick that completely threw him off balance in the first round was sad to watch.
Yeah I saw that too.
He almost got clipped by the left hand Yoel followed up with when Melvin went down from legkick/sweep.
Luckily that one didn’t connect flush or the fight maybe would’ve been over in the first round

Just watched the Wosik vs Naoki fight and my first thought was Wosik looked really undersized despite the win. Just checked his wiki and he is actually a 60kg fighter. I hope he gets some opportunities to fight in Asia because in Glory he will always have a big disadvantage.

Yeah I saw that too.
He almost got clipped by the left hand Yoel followed up with when Melvin went down from legkick/sweep.
Luckily that one didn’t connect flush or the fight maybe would’ve been over in the first round

His balance, stance and how he held his legs was a bit embarrassing actually. I know Romero hits hard but as a Dutch Kickboxer he shouldn't have been sweeped that way from such a low kick.

I love Manhoef but his retirement was long overdue. One of the most entertaining fighters in his prime though, such an aggressive style and never in a boring fight.

To be honest he's another great product of Chakuriki gym whose talent was a bit wasted when he moved to some other gyms.

I really like that highlight of him by Kickboxingplanet by the way:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back