Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Whether it's Thai or Japanese or clueless English commentary I mute it and listen to something else. so it's not about being hipster it's about watching fights for what they are. the english commentary added literally nothing to me. if they had Coca and tjwagon doing commentary then it would be something else.
My problem with that is you miss out on all of the other sounds like impactful strikes landing, crowd hype and other things. I wish there was a no commentary option. Better yet I wish there was a no on screen graphics setting.

ONE Championship: Century is on at the moment. Giorgio just won a UD over Samy Sana. I only caught the last minute of the final round, so only got a glimpse. Giorgio looked like he was using his footwork to make Samy miss in that last bit though. Here is the YouTube link:

I think Rodtang should be fighting next

Fights from One Fc:

Rodtang vs Goncalvez:

Petrosyan vs Sana:

Shoot Boxing uploaded their event from 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
It seems Ren is now a fashion designer who has launched his own clothing line:

d49747-2-674811-1.jpg

https://re-how.net/product/211856/

I cant help thinking of Zoolander lol

That's sickening. The guy hasn't fought in almost 2 years, so I guess his kickboxing career is over ?

He just got freed from his K-1 contract and said he was signing with a new organization soon.

He just got freed from his K-1 contract and said he was signing with a new organization soon.
Great to hear that. The kid is a hell of a talented fighter. Can't wait to see him fight again.

Noone's watching K1 today?

I did. Watched the whole thing. Went to sleep after and woke up this morning at my regular time. Had a whopping 3 hours of sleep. Feeling like a zombie today, but it was worth it. Was a great event. Lots of KO's and awesome fights !

How was Yuta able to fight with is leg bandaged so much?

Couple KO's missing, but most of todays highlights.

wow, haven't thought of Seiya Kawahara in years and randomly thought of checking japanese kickboxing stuff and saw him in this highlight. is he competing in kickboxing now?

wow, haven't thought of Seiya Kawahara in years and randomly thought of checking japanese kickboxing stuff and saw him in this highlight. is he competing in kickboxing now?

He's been living and training at the Weerasakreck gym in Makuhari. This was his first kickboxing fight and he apparently wants to give K-1 a try. Koji probably isn't the ideal opponent for your first fight, but Kawahara did have Koji in some serious trouble there in the first round. He gassed himself out going for the KO.

Back