Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

You get your Kickboxing news from Google Image searches? That may actually be worse than Reddit...

Don't ya'll be surprised if Petpanomrung destroy Kento with ease .

Possible. Kento hasn't fought anyone even near Petch's level so it could be utter domination, but i don't expect that.

I'm expecting a very close fight and i wouldn't be surprised if Kento wins. I like both so either way i'm happy.

The one thing i don't want is a corrupt decision.

I forgot Takeru is fighting Pettas tomorrow.

There's been absolutely no news on K-Festa 4 since its cancellation. Any chance they might be co-promoting with RIZIN on their Tokyo Dome show?

Sometimes a bad opponent can make someone look better than they are, but I knew as soon as i saw him move and throw that regardless of his opponent he's one to watch for the future. Not only that but he's 57.5 kg which is Tenshin's weight class, and Takeru has been fighting 57.5 - 60kg.

And he has another fight in 2 months? Sweeeeet!

There's been absolutely no news on K-Festa 4 since its cancellation. Any chance they might be co-promoting with RIZIN on their Tokyo Dome show?

Looking like Takeru vs Tenshin is happening since Takeru was at Rizin and wants the fight for his legacy. Sakikabara says it's going to finally happen. Hopefully covid doesn't ruin that super fight

Looking like Takeru vs Tenshin is happening since Takeru was at Rizin and wants the fight for his legacy. Sakikabara says it's going to finally happen. Hopefully covid doesn't ruin that super fight

It's an easy fight to make really, the problem lies with K-1.

Takeru could beat Tenshin (rise are ok with this), Tenshin could beat Takeru (k-1 are not ok with this UNLESS Tenshin signs an exclusive contract with k-1)

That's why Rizin are trying their best to get it done as Tenshin and Takeru are good friends but both want the fight.

The scummy thing is that k-1 sign exclusive contracts and you have to not fight for a year just to get out of it.

Not only that but i remember one Takeru fight where Masato was commentating and he said he wants to see Takeru vs Tenshin, when it got uploaded to youtube his voice was removed from the video.

Taiju Shiratori vs Nuenglanlek Jitmuangnon has been rescheduled for RISE ELDORADO on Feb 28th.

Tenshin vs Shiro, Kento vs Petch, and Taiju vs Nuenglanlek, card is looking great.

Based on the K-1 youtube channel the date for K'Festa 4 is now the 21st and the 28th of March, i'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:

event 1 headliner is likely a rematch for the 57kg title between Egawa and Tsubakibara, event 2 headliner is the cursed Takeru/Leona fight

Back